Option for cable cutters and football season...

So I canceled DirecTV and they just called me. They offered all the sports channels I want for $54, they are giving me a $200 visa gift card, and Sunday Ticket for free.

WTF!

Downloaded Kodi to my computer and idk if I'll ever see the sun again lol. Any movie or tv show I want to watch. I still have DirectTV but plan on cutting it off at the first of the year.

Reactions: HoptownVol
Downloaded Kodi to my computer and idk if I'll ever see the sun again lol. Any movie or tv show I want to watch. I still have DirectTV but plan on cutting it off at the first of the year.

It's awesome..it's like having every premium channel and every sports package plus movies that are still in theaters..I'm sure it won't last long eventually they will take it away

Bump. Between PlayStation vue, fubo, sling, etc what is the best option now?

Depends on your needs. I have PS Vue Core package because it allows the most simultaneous streams and has SEC Network as well as NFL Network. I know a lot of people that are happy with YouTube TV but not sure if they have the NFL network. That may not matter to you though.

Just canceled my DirecTV. You can't buy Redzone Channel as a standalone product. You have to pay for the entire Sunday Ticket, which is weird because on Playstation Vue you can just get RZC. I was expecting them to try to save me, but they didn't. Last year, they saved me. A few years back, they called me a couple of days after I canceled and offered a ton to keep me. We'll see if they call this time. It may be getting too expensive to keep people like me who try to leverage the system.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Reddit just put up a sports streaming site to consolidate all the scattered links on their site. These are great streams, either 720 or 1080p, and I haven't seen a single popup using Crackstream or Grannystream links. These links normally go live 20-30 minutes ahead of the event.

Sportsurge

I have AT&T Now (formerly DirecTV Now). I got in very early on, so got grandfathered in on their biggest package. It was originally $35/mo and is now $50 (retail $75/mo). I also pay $5 for HBO. I am happy with it, EXCEPT not having NFL Network.

I tried Sling and PS VUE the last two weeks and like both of them, which have NFL Network. However both are more expensive for what I get with AT&T. I guess I’ll stick with what I’ve got for now.

It’s just frustrating because streaming was a cheaper alternative to cable, but not so much so anymore

VN Store

Back