Vols Practice Thread Wednesday

"Wanya Morris worked at left tackle, Trey Smith worked at left guard, Brandon Kennedy worked at center, Darnell Wright worked at right guard, and K’Rojhn Calbert worked at right tackle. That’s the same starting five the Vols trotted out against UTC this past weekend. Jahmir Johnson saw reps at left tackle as well."

Two freshmen, a RS sophomore, a junior, and a RS transfer senior, all weighing 300+ lbs. That looks like the beginnings of an SEC offensive line. Let's see if they play like one on Saturday.

Last edited:
Haha what does that mean, Behr? It was done in anger after GAST. I’m still bitter.
I understand.

I wasn't posting on VN much during the 2015 season, good thing. Some of my neighbors still won't talk to me after that Florida loss. Don't know why that one sticks out so much, but it changed me. Lol.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
"Wanya Morris worked at left tackle, Trey Smith worked at left guard, Brandon Kennedy worked at center, Darnell Wright worked at right guard, and K’Rojhn Calbert worked at right tackle. That’s the same starting five the Vols trotted out against UTC this past weekend. Jahmir Johnson saw reps at left tackle as well."

Two freshmen, a RS sophomore, a junior, and a RS transfer senior, all weighing 300+ lbs. That looks like the beginnings of SEC offensive line. Let's see if they play like one on Saturday.

God save the Queen!

Reactions: BLUTickbusdriver
I understand.

I wasn't posting on VN much during the 2015 season, good thing. Some of my neighbors still won't talk to me after that Florida loss. Don't know why that one sticks out so much, but it changed me. Lol.

That one stings more than any other in the last decade for me, 2009 Bama included. Lost it because of a chart, and a coward of a coach. Still don’t know why we didn’t go for two smh.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
"Chaney later joined the drill and challenged Calbert and Wright by saying, “We’re going to run behind you big boys.”

Why is he giving our game plan away to UF?

Said we are coming right at you, try to stop us...

Let's just let Florida know what our game plan is, also, how about sharing the hand signals from the side line................geesh, our sports writers are about a bright as a 15 year old Bama 3rd grader :)
I doubt very seriously we or the media can take away anything from the opening drills of practice as if its gameplan material. If I'm wrong then this coaching staff is dumber than Butch and his greatest staff in Amurica.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back