Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was nothing like OU and UF...come on man..the fact that Pruitt had the balls to go for it on 4th is a huuuuuuuuuuge difference just in itself, no freakin way Bitch would do that. I am glad he was aggresive, it may have helped cost that game, but it will pay dividends in the future.
I said the way we lost it felt like a CBJ game. That's all...

I’ve said it a lot lately, but please refer to the 16 and 17 classes regarding Butch. Pruitt has one full class under his belt that wasn’t too shabby. Let’s let it play out.
Totally content to let it play out. But the first two classes are totally comparable between the two coaching staffs and to suggest otherwise is asinine.

Butch’s last two classes were bad. No way around it. A ton of attrition. But the first two were really good and laid the foundation for what should have been a 10 win season and SEC East crown.

You know why those last classes were bad? Because the results weren’t there on the field. He was on the hot seat and couldn’t sign the guys he wanted. And the same thing is in danger of happening to the current coaching staff. That’s the comparison.

Right...just looked it up.

Gibbs = Junior
Palmer = Junior
Means = Freshmen
Jones = RS Sophmore
Keyton = Freshmen
Tillman = RS Freshmen

That's not too bad, Tillman, Jones, Keyton getting some experience already too. Palmer is the only one that could leave early, so if no unforeseen attrition or injury should be solid especially with incoming talent.

Means and Keyton are hopefuls because of their highschool highlight reels,doesn’t mean they will produce here.Gibbs will be our leading receiver like Jauan and Calloway.Tillman and jones have a lot to prove but so far average.to be honest we will never truly know what we have on the outside until we have a QB that doesn’t mind throwing a deep ball or seeing wide open receivers.Top WR talent will not come here to play for a QB that doesn’t see them in a open field.

Reactions: whitw
Totally content to let it play out. But the first two classes are totally comparable between the two coaching staffs and to suggest otherwise is asinine.

Butch’s last two classes were bad. No way around it. A ton of attrition. But the first two were really good and laid the foundation for what should have been a 10 win season and SEC East crown.

You know why those last classes were bad? Because the results weren’t there on the field. He was on the hot seat and couldn’t sign the guys he wanted. And the same thing is in danger of happening to the current coaching staff. That’s the comparison.
Pruitt’s 19 class had a higher average per player rating than those classes..it was a good class..only reason it was ranked 11th was because of the quantity

.Lane Kiffin has more faith in us than some bol fans.👀😭😂😂 it’s clear this isn’t a John Adams piece...too positive for him🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• D828E5DC-83CC-45F3-B787-CBAB17AC2FFB.jpeg
    D828E5DC-83CC-45F3-B787-CBAB17AC2FFB.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: OrangenSC
I know this isn’t a conversation you want to have - because sunshine pumping is a full time job - but the same could be said for Butch’s first 1.5 recruiting classes.

Henry T, Crouch, Wanya, Gray, and Wright are all good players. I’m not disputing that.

But Butch signed Malone, Hurd, Dobbs, Gaulden, Barnett, JRM, Cam Sutton in those first two classes. All those guys are getting NFL snaps.
Butch recruiting was really good, especially early. Didn't he have a top 5 class the 2nd year? Makes his inability to win even more egregious.

I know this isn’t a conversation you want to have - because sunshine pumping is a full time job - but the same could be said for Butch’s first 1.5 recruiting classes.

Henry T, Crouch, Wanya, Gray, and Wright are all good players. I’m not disputing that.

But Butch signed Malone, Hurd, Dobbs, Gaulden, Barnett, JRM, Cam Sutton in those first two classes. All those guys are getting NFL snaps.
Wow, you're right. All of those Butch recruits are getting NFL snaps and none of Pruitt's recruits here have even sniffed the NFL. Butch definitely better. ~sarcasm font

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

Sunshine pumping can be quite easy, actually. Remove all the self loathing, festering boils, persecution complexes and colitis...and comment. 😎

Would it be cool if Fulmer scheduled a game against FAU before he retired from AD?

I can’t decide. I would kind of like the idea of Kiffin coming in here and getting beat... and then booed for good measure.

Then again nothing good and everything bad could come of that.

Would it be cool if Fulmer scheduled a game against FAU before he retired from AD?

I can’t decide. I would kind of like the idea of Kiffin coming in here and getting beat... and then booed for good measure.

Then again nothing good and everything bad could come of that.
If Fulmer had his druthers, he’d avoid admitting that Lane Kiffin even exists imo.

He actually did. He had 3 "turnover worthy" plays in 1 quarter. UK just couldn't m ake the picks.
Yes he did and I don't give him credit for them not being picked off. If those plays were made by our qb we'd be "what the heck is he doing" and "we need a new qb". He doesn't scare me, but then, UT vs UF.

Means and Keyton are hopefuls because of their highschool highlight reels,doesn’t mean they will produce here.Gibbs will be our leading receiver like Jauan and Calloway.Tillman and jones have a lot to prove but so far average.to be honest we will never truly know what we have on the outside until we have a QB that doesn’t mind throwing a deep ball or seeing wide open receivers.Top WR talent will not come here to play for a QB that doesn’t see them in a open field.

Uhh...Terrible take on Tillman & Jones who are buried behind. JJ, Calloway, Palmer, Johnson, & Byrd.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back