Cokie Roberts Dead

She looked good for 75. Always sad to see people who take care of themselves lose the battle with cancer.

Malkin, the neverTrumper, manages to find herself on the wrong side of things repeatedly.

Malkin, the neverTrumper, manages to find herself on the wrong side of things repeatedly.

Did you watch the clip? She's a Trump bootlicker. She takes a "fake news" shot at Cokie Roberts, postmortem, not for reporting lies but because ABC made it look like she was reporting live from DC when she wasn't. It's the most irrelevant attack ever. If that's the best she can do, then Cokie Roberts must've been a great reporter.

Be my guest. You think I care if you besmirch hollywood or liberals? What's funny is that you think liberal entertainers and Republican party insiders are somehow comparable.

I'm talking about your beloved news outlet, Associated Press. Which is comparable to what you posted.

Be my guest. You think I care if you besmirch hollywood or liberals? What's funny is that you think liberal entertainers and Republican party insiders are somehow comparable.

If you believe that somehow the left is the party of decency and tolerance, you're not paying attention. Both sides have their bad apples and need to be purged sooner, rather than later. I'm not a huge fan of Michelle Malkin and her timing wasn't the best considering Roberts hasn't been buried yet. But to come here and act as if this is truly disgraceful and beyond anything your own party has ever done is laughable.

Grandstanding by you, yet again.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Not surprised. Trump, as usual, made it about himself saying on the day she passed that she was never nice to him, but bless her family.

Stay classy Trump and Trumpsters.
His ego never ceases to amaze. Just classless.

and beyond anything your own party has ever done is laughable
You realize that thinking Trump is a self-centered doofus doesn't automatically make someone a Democrat right? Not everything is a team sport

Reactions: TN Ribs
You realize that thinking Trump is a self-centered doofus doesn't automatically make someone a Democrat right? Not everything is a team sport

That's strange. Then why are all conservatives / Republicans branded as anti-everything just because we may not have the same point of view as progressives and the radical left?

It's not a team sport, right?

That's strange. Then why are all conservatives / Republicans branded as anti-everything just because we may not have the same point of view as progressives and the radical left?

It's not a team sport, right?
That makes no sense and you don't seem to even understand the labels you keep using. None of them apply to the person you just quoted

VN Store

Back