Qanon -The Storm

So Q is now all things molestation and PP? How’s everyone going to jail going? The only thing Trump seems to be draining are his own appointments.
So exposing the gruesome underbelly of some PP vipers is a bad thing? These are tax dollar supported profiteers. I don't see this being exposed as a bad thing at all. Would like to see them prosecuted for this. See how long they survive in prison.

So exposing the gruesome underbelly of some PP vipers is a bad thing? These are tax dollar supported profiteers. I don't see this being exposed as a bad thing at all. Would like to see them prosecuted for this. See how long they survive in prison.
You need to be a good girl and get on board with the sexist claim that all women are pro-choice.

Here’s an example of what’s causing what you characterize as “faux outrage”.

Pure evil.

1st. That clickbait article is absolute rubbish. In the first paragraph it refers to "murdering newborns" then goes on to call it aborted baby's, which is it? ALL of it is alleged (by the author) wrongdoing by PP, none of it proven.
2nd. The only crime that's on the table here is that of the 15 felony's of the "journalists."
3rd. Your anonymous forum teeth gnashing and foot stomping is noted, you're clearly distraught over this. Back to my original point, which despite my roadmap, you've still failed to find... Call me when your outrage over murdered innocent civilians matches your level of outrage with "murdered newborns."

So Q is now all things molestation and PP? How’s everyone going to jail going? The only thing Trump seems to be draining are his own appointments.

The Q anons are gatekeeping all that is wrong with the world, only they are able to feel the empathy necessary to materialize change. You can tell by the way the Q twitter army scours the global headlines looking for atrocities, reporting them with gusto and letting us all know that the deep state democrats are responsible for it all.

Rachel Maddow pushed the Russian collusion hoax for 3 years and made millions.

I’ve got a better question.

With all the known examples of false reporting over the past 10 years, why do people continue to trust the mainstream media?

Just so we're clear, your response to the fake news media is to insert yourself balls deep into the anonymous online prophet that makes Tennessee's W-L record look good?

and?

Was a q "drop" "revealing the ugly truth" supposed to mean something? Are Q posts proof that Q is right?
Think for yourself if you have the capacity.

Research for yourself if you’re genuinely interested.

Or just keep trolling while thinking you’re the enlightened one.

Think for yourself if you have the capacity.

Research for yourself if you’re genuinely interested.

Or just keep trolling while thinking you’re the enlightened one.

You're projecting. Only one of us is foisting an air of enlightenment by using circular logic.

Shtting on the MSM, while citing an anonymous prophet as proof of the anonymous prophets story is the epitome of limited capacity thought.

The hilarious irony is that me pointing this out to you further entrenches you into your bias that everyone is wrong but you. It's all a conspiracy.

You're projecting. Only one of us is foisting an air of enlightenment by using circular logic.

Shtting on the MSM, while citing an anonymous prophet as proof of the anonymous prophets story is the epitome of limited capacity thought.

The hilarious irony is that me pointing this out to you further entrenches you into your bias that everyone is wrong but you. It's all a conspiracy.

You’ve convinced me. Nothing is happening.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

So was Russia gate. But it was a contrived conspiracy. Literally has namable actors from the start and their roles. Many including those from the last administration.
I have my unanswered questions about how q fits in with the worldwide corruption of the rich n powerful. I haven't seen anything from q on CFR, trilateral Commission or the bilderburgs. All organizations that have uber wealthy powerful people meeting to decide the direction of the media and politics. Trump has several members of cfr in his cabinet. Thus my confusion.
If your aim is to stop globalism, America first, why have a bunch of wealthy globalist in your cabinet? I have lots of questions that go unanswered.

Reactions: Septic
So was Russia gate. But it was a contrived conspiracy. Literally has namable actors from the start and their roles. Many including those from the last administration.
I have my unanswered questions about how q fits in with the worldwide corruption of the rich n powerful. I haven't seen anything from q on CFR, trilateral Commission or the bilderburgs. All organizations that have uber wealthy powerful people meeting to decide the direction of the media and politics. Trump has several members of cfr in his cabinet. Thus my confusion.
If your aim is to stop globalism, America first, why have a bunch of wealthy globalist in your cabinet? I have lots of questions that go unanswered.

Found 3 drops mention CFR

Council on Foreign Relations
Q!UW.yye1fxo27 Jan 2018 - 12:09:55 AM
/_\Council on Foreign Relations/_\
Members of the Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia
Q

John Brennan at Council Foreign Relations
Q!UW.yye1fxo27 Jan 2018 - 12:43:56 PM
Anonymous27 Jan 2018 - 12:29:02 PM
JA posted this vid earlier today. It's JB at a CFR event.
>>179419
CFR?
What a coincidence.
Q

Deep State Swamp Example
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI11 Aug 2018 - 4:33:23 PM
Welcome to THE SWAMP.
Ex 1 GOOG
State Dept [HRC]>>Eric Schmidt>>Lisa Shields
Board of Directors📁
Molinari to head Google's D.C. office📁
Bill Paxon.
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld - Wikipedia📁
John Dowd.
Former Trump attorney John Dowd called Mueller 'terrific' after quitting Trump's legal team📁
Melissa Laurenza
Special Counsel reveals potential witnesses in Manafort trial - CNNPolitics📁
Q

Last edited:
Reactions: NurseGoodVol
This book was published in 1870 and made use of the term.

Here's one from 1890.

1895 and again.

Are you suggesting that just because the CIA used the term in 1964 to do shady sht, all usage of it from then to now shouldn't be questioned? That's silly.

The first 3 were unreadable.
8136F9DF-9291-4399-849C-383AFACC904F.png

Then no results for conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy to me is an act with co conspirators. Conspiracy theorists are those that hear the official story, which doesn't make sense and start questioning the official story.
The intent of the CIA with the countering report was to throw shade on those who even questioned the Warren report. 46% of the country believed Lee Harvey Oswald was not the lone gunman. They didn't have access, as we do now, to information galore but they still held that opinion.
We look back now and find the Warren report neglected to address major information that countered their conclusion. Witness testimony never admitted, facts completely omitted, and people were told by the CIA " that's Not what you saw."
So yes, the cia used the term conspiracy theorist to intimidate, discount and ruin people's lives through mention of "Crazy" when they attempted to get truth out or expect the gov to answer questions honestly.
Why would they need to counter anything if the Warren report was accurate? Why would a gov need to support their narrative through intimidation?
Might want to check this speaker out. He was my professor of English and religious studies. He was asked to speak about the autopsy photos of jfk and the circumstances surrounding the Warren reports conclusion.

Part 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajvol01

VN Store

Back