SEC Expansion

sport3500

Does the board think that the SEC will expand again anytime soon and who would you like to see join the SEC?

I think Oklahoma State, West Virginia and Virginia and North Carolina State would be good additions.

Thoughts?

Does the board think that the SEC will expand again anytime soon and who would you like to see join the SEC?

I think Oklahoma State, West Virginia and Virginia and North Carolina State would be good additions.

Thoughts?
If it were up to me I would invite these teams to the SEC

Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
West Virginia
Oklahoma State

Then the SEC East and SEC West could separate into two different conferences

Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
West Virginia
Oklahoma State

Georgia tech was already in the SEC and left...no 2nd chances..WVU would be a good addition...I personally would like UNC and Virginia.

there was about OU...
only problem was they had to have Texas come as well and that is not happeneing
Agreed. Texas runs the Big 12 currently. Doubt they'd give that up to come to the SEC. Coincidentally that's why a&m and Missouri left.

Agreed. Texas runs the Big 12 currently. Doubt they'd give that up to come to the SEC. Coincidentally that's why a&m and Missouri left.
I could see Arkansas leaving for the Big 12 sometime in the future and I could see Missouri going to the Big 10+2.

I'm not in favor but if you're going to do it, at least add teams that make sense geographically to the conference name. If you are not SOUTH of the Mason-Dixon line and EAST of the Mississippi River, you dont belong in a conference called the SOUTHEASTERN conference! Basically anybody from these states...

Attachments

• 350px-US_map-South_East.png
    350px-US_map-South_East.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Won’t happen. But if anything I see the big 12 eventually falling apart. If you don’t get Oklahoma and Texas, id go for TCU and West Virginia. Add one each to the east and west.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I would like to see Memphis in the SEC, living outside of Memphis I pull for them to win except when they are playing UT. It would also bring some good teams here for their home games.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
West Virginia
Oklahoma State

Georgia Tech will never be invited back to the SEC. Never.

VN Store

Back