'19 TN RB Fred Orr (PWO Commit)

Lulz... that’s your opinion.

I’m not gonna share mine in the kid’s thread.

We all saw the game though.
Must have stopped drinking early. Good on you, man.

But just so you know. He averaged the same amount of yards as Chandler running behind the 3rd string OL....

Reactions: T Dog
He looked bigger than his listed size make the kid a fullback and give him a scolly. It would be nice to have a true fullback our short yardage guy.

Reactions: tomq_123
Lol, wut? Fullback?

Yeah IIRC he got stuffed pretty good on a 3rd and short. Basically stopped when the first contact was made. He's not a fullback. He just looked respectable for a true freshman walk on, when given his chance. But I don't think he's a fullback or even scholarship worthy at this point. Truth is, if he wasn't an in state guy, I wouldn't have bumped tihs thread at all. But him being a Tennessee kid and I remember reading he had a fairly good high school career and I remember thinking he might be a diamond in the rough type.

I always root for the underdog.

Edit: Considering the direction of this thread has gone, I do regret bumping this.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Yeah IIRC he got stuffed pretty good on a 3rd and short. Basically stopped when the first contact was made. He's not a fullback. He just looked respectable for a true freshman walk on, when given his chance. But I don't think he's a fullback or even scholarship worthy at this point. Truth is, if he wasn't an in state guy, I wouldn't have bumped tihs thread at all. But him being a Tennessee kid and I remember reading he had a fairly good high school career and I remember thinking he might be a diamond in the rough type.

I always root for the underdog.

Edit: Considering the direction of this thread has gone, I do regret bumping this.
He ran off tackle a few times. Against UT-Chattanooga. In the 4th qtr of a blowout.

Not fair to the kid to try and talk it up like it was anything more than it actually was.

He looked exactly like what you would expect the #3,736th ranked recruit to look like.

That’s it. That’s all.

He ran off tackle a few times. Against UT-Chattanooga. In the 4th qtr of a blowout.

Not fair to the kid to try and talk it up like it was anything more than it actually was.

He looked exactly like what you would expect the #3,736th ranked recruit to look like.

That’s it. That’s all.

Okay cool!

~flush~

Reactions: Smokeytom

VN Store

Back