Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said last week. I want that to be confirmed
Yeah I do too, but I don't have any expectation that either one is, and I believe it comes down to this..If Pruitt benches JG now, he will leave, and then we are down to two QBs to survive the meatgrinder portion of the schedule...it is a quandary that I wish was not a problem. But in Pruitts mind the gamble to bench JG may not be worth it having seen what he can expect from either backup in practice..

I understand both sides..

Curb stomp coming
Only way to beat Fl is to pressure Franks and make him do what he does, which is throw it to the other team. We can do that as Fl's OL is not good. BYU's is better and we were all over their QB.

problem is, if they want to, they can probably beat us just running the ball and their DL is going to smother us, stop the run, force JG to beat them, and we know he can't do it. So unless we score 21 off of turnovers, yeah... it probably ain't happening.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Welp, the OL shuffling is continuing. This is my biggest concern with coaching right now. What are we doing here?

Supposedly Wright is starting at RG and Calbert going to get playing time at RT. What in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back