'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

We may offer but as of last Thursday he doesnt fot the mold is what I was told

Yep apparently he is .008 too slow and 3 pounds too light. Currently he is not being offered by UT. I would doubt even with an offer at this point he would come. I will say this. He is the best RB I have seen in 10 years playing in this area. This kid is legit.

Yep apparently he is .008 too slow and 3 pounds too light. Currently he is not being offered by UT. I would doubt even with an offer at this point he would come. I will say this. He is the best RB I have seen in 10 years playing in this area. This kid is legit.
Kid can play for sure.

Lots of RB’s blow up their senior year. Both Gurley and Chubb were 3*’s before their senior year.

Will be at Georgia Tech again this weekend and still has his OV to take as well.

Extremely tight bond with GT RB coach Tashard Choice. Going to be fight to keep him though. Ohio State and LSU have turned the heat up some. A UGA offer would be very hard to overcome.

Great player and from everything I have seen and read seems like a good kid.

We may offer but as of last Thursday he doesnt fot the mold is what I was told
Eric Gray didn’t fit the mold for our staff at one point either.

I’d love to land a stud who’s a bigger back, but maybe we’re just gonna have to take the best we can get mold be damned this cycle.

Eric Gray didn’t fit the mold for our staff at one point either.

I’d love to land a stud who’s a bigger back, but maybe we’re just gonna have to take the best we can get mold be damned this cycle.
I didnt knock the kid, I think he can play at this level. I hope they offer. This came from 1 of his coaches.

Lol. Only if it was that easy 😂😂. I will say this Tech won’t be a guarantee if other schools REALLY push. Watch LSU at the current moment. Not saying he is/will flip but they are recruiting him hard. Only time will tell
Tell him to make the best decision for himself.

And that decision is to be a Vol. 😂

Kidding, best of luck to him. Sounds like he has some exciting decisions to make.

He plays 6A here in Georgia so he will see better competition. Ringold is a 3A. He should put up those numbers and he did is what is impressive.
Worst Ringgold team in 10 years. Gibbs continues to impress, look for him to get a 4th star soon. ;)

Lots of RB’s blow up their senior year. Both Gurley and Chubb were 3*’s before their senior year.
?

Chubb was already a top100 kid his Jr year. I’ll share a story on Chubb. My nephew was running state and they were in Dalton, Cedartown was there. I asked if Chubb was with them and they said yes as I wanted to see him run. 30 or so minutes pass and a young man comes to sit beside me waiting on their next event, it was Chubb.

We talk for a bit but then turns to recruiting. He was ready to pick a school. He wanted to take one more visit to each of his finalists. At this point, two team race and these visits were huge. Team A had his favorite player, a guy he admired and really looked up to and was probably the leader heading into the last visits. He just wanted to see and talk with the HCs, So, he travels there and when he arrives, that HC had made other plans and wouldn’t be able to meet with Chubb or his family. Team B had HC waiting with open arms and only him on campus. He told me that day he was going to commit to team B ‘in a little bit’. That track meet was in May, he committed in June.

Thank you Steve Spurrier, team A was South Carolina and his fav player was and is, Marcus Lattimore. I hope Spurrier at least broke par that day on the course.

VN Store

Back