'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I don’t disagree that Kasim Hill is better than JG, just because of how I’m feeling about JG at the moment. But this is his 3rd year in college. He wouldn’t transfer if he was good enough to play at Maryland, just as Dormady, Mcbride, etc wouldn’t have transferred if they were good enough to play here.

For HB, while i don’t want to compare our offensive line to Clemson’s..next year would be Morris/J Johnson, R Johnson/Akporoghene, Carvin/Lampley, Calbert/Locklear, Darnell/Tatum. That will easily be the best offensive line we’ve had in a decade, our weakest guys being R Johnson and Calbert most likely, and they’re holding they’re own just fine. I think HB will excel in the spring and come out with the starting job easily, with Kasim as backup. He did ask Pruitt to walk on, after all
At least against BYU they looked not embarassing. Most of the time. Pass pro actually looked half decent and we had success on that run play with a pulling guard/center.

Reactions: swchandler1988
At least against BYU they looked not embarassing. Most of the time. Pass pro actually looked half decent and we had success on that run play with a pulling guard/center.
If anything, we can now shut-down the excuse of JG not having enough time. If you watch replays of him throwing into coverage or of his interception you'll notice the clean pocket. We ran it down their throats all night. Jg was unable to capitalize in the red zone. 2-3 touchdowns left on the field imo. Maybe more.

If anything, we can now shut-down the excuse of JG not having enough time. If you watch replays of him throwing into coverage or of his interception you'll notice the clean pocket. We ran it down their throats all night. Jg was unable to capitalize in the red zone. 2-3 touchdowns left on the field imo. Maybe more.

I think it was the cornerback blitz game one, almost full, if not full, 4 seconds.......he's had time enough to either throw or throw it away or run.

Completely agree. I have been a staunch JG supporter but he just doesn’t have it. I believe he has the yips and sees ghosts. I mean on his INT, I believe Calloway was on the other side of the field wide open. JG didn’t even look his way. By my count, JG has left at least 4 TDS on the field in the first 2 games.

Completely agree. I have been a staunch JG supporter but he just doesn’t have it. I believe he has the yips and sees ghosts. I mean on his INT, I believe Calloway was on the other side of the field wide open. JG didn’t even look his way. By my count, JG has left at least 4 TDS on the field in the first 2 games.
He has left way more than that..there were guys running wide open on literally EVERY...FREAKIN...play against BYU. I am pretty sure it was the same against GS, but I can't force myself to watch that abomination again to study it.

giphy.gif

I’m in the same boat. There’s just no way to defend his play at this point.

Against BYU, on the play where he was late to DWA and missed a TD... he actually misread the single high safety. Jennings was running up the seam by himself. He missed 3 easy TDs in that game alone.

At this point, it’s almost unfair to JG to continue putting him out there. He’s becoming the focal point of blame. Not good when you have a fan base like ours.

Why didn’t CJC recruit Bailey when he was at UGA? Recall people saying he would de commit when CJC was hired bc he didn’t recruit him.

Why didn’t CJC recruit Bailey when he was at UGA? Recall people saying he would de commit when CJC was hired bc he didn’t recruit him.
He did. GA called him the day before his commitment begging him to hold off and to visit them. He said no that he’s going to TN. He didn’t want to go to Ga

Attachments

• 699CC3EA-92CC-4697-93B8-0522B84E3B19.png
    699CC3EA-92CC-4697-93B8-0522B84E3B19.png
    738.8 KB · Views: 110

VN Store

Back