Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Saying he's an idiot for having a shi**y QB and he should have known this...I've known it for the past 2 and half years.
It takes a year or two to develop a QB. Who's to say he didn't know? Who's to say qb's he hoped would develop have been slow to catch on? Why would that warrant the coach being fired? The reaction doesn't match the scenario as you have laid it out.

Reactions: volnut1
Depends on the circumstance. If other people were around or even closer, you can assume that the others would help, and that person may not need your assistance. I generally agree with your statement, but we need more to understand the scene. Plus, it is nice hearing good things about our student athletes.

I agree with you. It wasn't even directed right at that situation, nor was it slandering anyone from helping. I guess I could have worded it better.

I wouldn’t read it out of context. He is able to practice doubt he is able to play until his legal matters are taken care of on the 23rd.

Edit: Could be wrong though.

Him being allowed back to practice is huge, though. Get him back up to speed and ready for when he comes back. Still dumb that his court date is 2 days after the UF game.

I said football shape. Fine, he does a work out app. Should I go ahead and pick him up on my fantasy football team?
I dont think hes going to come back but if the Patriots want to put him on the outside and use his size as a miss match for DBs he could easily be ready in 12 weeks in my opinion. Is it going to happen, probably not. If he did come back i dont think he would be blocking on the line that much.

i'll be shocked if he plays before the 23rd, assuming that's still the date and nothing gets changed or cancelled.

past that, I would expect his first availability would be for UGA.

Reactions: Catbone and ionaVOL
Another thing (granted it was Tyson Helton's offense last year) but 2018 to 2019 we lost the 2nd & 3rd string QB basically. Chryst (graduated) & McBride (transferred)

So even with a new OC/QB coach and playbook we came into 2019 with only JT behind JG. We really just need to smash UTC and get some in game reps to these other QBs, as many as possible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back