Tossing the cleat

keenobserver

Did anyone see JG's face when a mormon tossed his shoe to the sideline? He looked as if he wanted to tell the teacher.... Is there anyone here who remembers when we had some alpha males that might have committed such a crime? Would anyone like the leader of their team to at least pretend to get into a scuffle? Seems like a mature team (oline) would have fought this battle for him..#quitlookinglikeasissy

Last edited:
I was expecting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and was equally as stunned it never came. My face may have looked the same.

I would have preferred JG to "gently" shove the culpit....at least to show his displeasure with he who was responsible......not look like a taddle tale.....you millenials kill me..

Last edited:
I was expecting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and was equally as stunned it never came. My face may have looked the same.

I know your and my face would be the same. I'm assuming your old, unathletic, and probably lack a competitive drive.....but, I'd like to think if I possessed all those things, I would at least shove, talk smack, or etc.....to someone who just punked me..........

Reactions: Volunt33rs

The ref stood right there and watched it all go down. How is that not unsportsmanlike, delay of game etc? Is that not an infraction? That being said, it was pretty dang funny to see.

he would have been ejected and Mauer would have thrown 3 picks and 3 TDs and we would be in the same place we are now
If you really thought about it though, let’s say that happened. A decent defense only gives up 10 points off of 3 turnovers. A good one 7. A great one 3. We are in the decent category imo. So give them another 10 points and us another 21 and we win. 😁

If you really thought about it though, let’s say that happened. A decent defense only gives up 10 points off of 3 turnovers. A good one 7. A great one 3. We are in the decent category imo. So give them another 10 points and us another 21 and we win. 😁

Lololol

I know your and my face would be the same. I'm assuming your old, unathletic, and probably lack a competitive drive.....but, I'd like to think if I possessed all those things, I would at least shove, talk smack, or etc.....to someone who just punked me..........
I’m actually 41 (so semi old), very athletic (football coach), and EXTREMELY competitive. Now if it were me I have to admit..... I probably get ejected.

I’m actually 41 (so semi old), very athletic (football coach), and EXTREMELY competitive. Now if it were me I have to admit..... I probably get ejected.

I'd like to think I was valuable enough to my team where I wouldn't get ejected, but I would at least find a way to voice my displeasure in the obvious disrespect

VN Store

Back