Pruitt not benching JG. Says he’s the best QB on the roster

Do y'all really expect him to say anything else in a press conference? No head coach is going to let a QB who isn't performing keep playing. Internally, I believe this is an entirely different story.

"Hold my beer"
-Jeremy Pruitt

Do y'all really expect him to say anything else in a press conference? No head coach is going to let a QB who isn't performing keep playing. Internally, I believe this is an entirely different story.
Exactly we have been lied to for years. Why stop? He could say the expectation is high and we are looking at all options. That is all.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

Yes!!!!!!!!! I expect him to say (after 2 ridiculous losses) "There is an open competition at EVERY position on the field." Nobody deserves their position at this point (other than Jauan)

It will get ugly the next time he throws an INT in Neyland. CJP obviously thought JG could limp us to 6-7 wins and bridge us to getting Bailey in here next year, but that has now been blown up. It does him NO good to trot JG back out there.
Pretty much. I trust Pruitt, but I'd really like to know what he thinks he's got to lose by benching jg and giving one of the young ones a shot.

Reactions: volinSmyrna
Oh-no1.jpg

VN Store

Back