Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confidence is low, but I'll be in the stands as loud as I can be.
31-20 Vols. Then we boat race UTC and pull the shocker in the swamp. 2 years from now when we're in at Atlanta we look back at the Ga St game as the moment everything changed. Might as well dream big. No where to go but up from here

Worked out today beside the BYU coaches and even got to talk to the HC for a while. I asked him who the best player on our team was and he said, "You got beasts all over the field, but #1 is really good." I asked him about GA State and whether they were actually good or not, and he said, "Their coaches are really respected and they have some good athletes. I kinda expect them to compete for the championship of that conference this year. Now that doesn't mean you guys should have lost, but once you give a team like that some juice and everything starts going their way, I could see why it happened." I told him I'd be in Neyland tomorrow and hope some other VOLS fans show up too, and he said "Both teams need a win badly, and I don't know if I like our chances."

:)

Sitting here today recovering from a M.I. (heart attack) that came on suddenly early Tuesday am. My wife drove me to ER here and then I went by ambulance to Alamogordo hospital, 60 miles away. The medical team was all there waiting for me when we arrived. The procedure was amazing - no cutting any more, tubes installed through the artery in my right arm all the way to my heart. Three stents installed through this one tube - while I'm conscious the entire time! Procedure was probably less than an hour, medical team was incredibly efficient, excellent health care. Released from ICU Thursday am, only 29 hours after my operation!

I'm thinking of changing my name to Lazarus - surviving prostate cancer in 2016 and now this. I can use any prayers that I can get from my VN brothers and sisters for a quick recovery. Thanks in advance and GO VOLS!
You got it bud. Glad everything went well and here's to a speedy recovery.

Another discussion. Is it fair that there’s no racial term that qualifies as a slur towards those that look like us? Call me a redneck, cracker, white devil (my wife’s ex’s name for me)...nada. I can tell that they’re not pleased with me and it appears to be race related...no effect. No raised blood pressure or feeling of being marginalized. Sure it’s a double standard, but there’s no glaring grievance. I’ll end my take on this here. Back to sports.
I feel the same way. Should be the same both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back