Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that Bituli being healthy and playing for the BYU game is a must for UT to get the win?

IMO Pruitt/Ansley had Henry T. making the defensive alignment calls early in the GSU game. The MLB is normally responsible for the LB and DL pre-snap alignment. Henry T. seemed to do OK with this until GSU started using the TE & FB to create odd offensive alignments. Pruitt/Ansley then went more with Ignont calling the pre-snap alignment in the 2nd half. Ignont appeared to do worse than Henry T. will alignment calls.

I think Bituli combined with Henry T. making alignment calls is a must for BYU. At least one of those 2 need to be in the game at all times.
I don't think it's a must for the win but it would help a lot. It would also help if they didn't yank Henry T in the second half.

Almost 16, in a month and a girl. Girls are the worse and mean AF. I raised her like we were raised. She is allowed to take up for herself and let me deal with it afterword's. She plays sports and isn't dainty, so I don't worry about that part.

Girls are the worst especially for dads. it’s heartache everytime they walk out the door.then they want you too meet some new a$$hole that you won’t like at some point, it just never ends with them😂.the world today is so much crazier than what it use to be from the earlier times Regarding the 90’s and early 2000’s compared to now.none the less there is nothing wrong with giving out old fashioned A$$ whippins if necessary.

Last edited:
Never once said that. Butch was ass his last year and a half here. I don’t think pruitts situation is much different than dooleys or butchs when they took over. Every time a new coach takes over we talk about how thin it is and how awful the guy before him left it. It’s like clockwork. Hell we did the same thing with kiffin when the sullins twins were starting.
10-4. Agreed

Lol so we’re a lot of players on NFL rosters. Sorry gump doesn’t know how to lead a locker room or motivate.

Literally job #1 as a head coach.

At least you just finally admitted you are one of Bitch's boys. Pretty sure I've seen Pruitt do a pretty good job of motivating every unit he has been in charge of before he got here...the common denominator is butch's putrid lazyassgutlessquitterdontgivaisht stank that is still on this roster.

At least you just finally admitted you are one of Bitch's boys. Pretty sure I've seen Pruitt do a pretty good job of motivating every unit he has been in charge of before he got here...the common denominator is butch's putrid lazyassgutlessquitterdontgivaisht stank that is still on this roster.
👀I had to give a like just for that last sentence 😅😅😅

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Giving you a like because you’re a victim of auto correct.😁 I’ve been there too.😂😂🤘🏽🍊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back