Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like when the NFL players kneeled all over again.

So many of my FB friends/family were so up in arms "you're still going to watch those entitled a-holes!?!?"

Uhh..yeah, I like football. Aunt Sally.

I disagree with more people in this world that I agree with, I guarantee that. But if I'm paying for a service with my time or my money and you perform said service well that's all I care about. I don't care what you do in your home outside of our limited interaction.

I'm not asking my dentist who he voted for, CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. Clean my teeth and do a good job, drive home in a Prius and bang a goat afterwards I don't care.

That moment when you are about to smash that “like” button and my mans mentions “bang a goat”

1567700154293.gif

I’m not defending Pruitt by any stretch as I think he is learning how to be a head coach. But to try and defend Butch and say any of this isn’t his fault is asinine.

Never once said that. Butch was ass his last year and a half here. I don’t think pruitts situation is much different than dooleys or butchs when they took over. Every time a new coach takes over we talk about how thin it is and how awful the guy before him left it. It’s like clockwork. Hell we did the same thing with kiffin when the sullins twins were starting.

He’s feeling the heat and separating himself from the roster.

“This ain’t my fault. Look at these bums!”

It’s the same thing he did with the “we’ll get 25 in here that play the right way” comment last year and we know how that team finished the year.

Lol y’all are ridiculous you don’t want him to be docile but when he says what he is actually thinking you guys don’t want that either 😂😂 can’t have it both ways.

Kids these days man😔.(some of them) are just down right A$$holes I’ve never seen so much bullying in my life,not even when I attended school.these kids gotta do better.

View attachment 222913
They can't stand up for themselves. Literally, they get into huge trouble if they do something about it themselves and don't get a teacher involved.

“Yo, wut, listen up

Is it too much to ask to be average
Some of this ridicule is just savage
Tired of being embarrassed every year
Watching a team that gives in to fear

Wish they would take some pride
Show some fire in their eyes
We do have a few dogs just so you know
At least Jauan Jennings and Henry To’oto’o

But a few is not enough
Need some other guys to step up
Show us that they really care
Make the Mormons pee in their special underwear”

Word up
My turn...

Talk is cheap, losers weap
The enemies sleep, 6 feet deep
Under Neyland they felt that feeling
Of bodies stacked from years past

7 maxims is how they waxed 'em
Blueprints laid but not from Jay
The Generals words they must obey
Will they, won't they, time will tell

Pruitt methods we must question
Victory is all they need
Hunt the Cougars and proceed, don't let up
Score more points or we are ******

I have a 15 y/o. Kids these days are absolutely brutal.

I’m praying for you man.high school is the scariest,thats when $hit really begins to hit the fan.meet all the friends for sure and watch the phone.those are 1 and 2 on the list.Not telling you how to parent at all.just don’t want anything bad to happen,thats usually where it starts other than Friday night football games.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
I’m praying for you man.high school is the scariest,thats when $hit really begins to hit the fan.meet all the friends for sure and watch the phone.those are 1 and 2 on the list.Not telling you how to parent at all.just don’t want anything bad to happen,thats usually where it starts other than Friday night football games.
Almost 16, in a month and a girl. Girls are the worse and mean AF. I raised her like we were raised. She is allowed to take up for herself and let me deal with it afterword's. She plays sports and isn't dainty, so I don't worry about that part.

They can't stand up for themselves. Literally, they get into huge trouble if they do something about it themselves and don't get a teacher involved.

Apparently.its a double edged sword.you teach them right from wrong and how to defend themselves as they grow,only to attend school and get confused by teachers who say it’s wrong and not entirely right.how can that be?...in the real world you can? If something is occurring that isn’t right and you take steps to do something about it too help or prevent a bad scenario,laws are in place to back citizens for a reason.

Anyone else think that Bituli being healthy and playing for the BYU game is a must for UT to get the win?

IMO Pruitt/Ansley had Henry T. making the defensive alignment calls early in the GSU game. The MLB is normally responsible for the LB and DL pre-snap alignment. Henry T. seemed to do OK with this until GSU started using the TE & FB to create odd offensive alignments. Pruitt/Ansley then went more with Ignont calling the pre-snap alignment in the 2nd half. Ignont appeared to do worse than Henry T. will alignment calls.

I think Bituli combined with Henry T. making alignment calls is a must for BYU. At least one of those 2 need to be in the game at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back