UFC Thread

How you guys see the poirier khabib fight going? Close fight or more dominance from khabib? Im hoping poirier gets the w, but i cant see it really unless khabib tries to stand with him for a bit and gets caught.

I expect Khabib to win but Poirier can win. Iaquinta gave him his best fight and Poirier is a much better version of the same style of fighter.

I think Khabib takes it too. Poirier can outstrike him, but fear of the takedown changes the way people fight against Khabib. I just want Ferguson to get the winner.

Khabib smesh...also I'm firmly in the "Khabib wanted to test deeper waters and his stand up against Al"

Also also...BJ sigh

Also also also never ever get in a street fight and say hit me first or give me what you got, so ****ing stupid and you deserve to get slept.

Also also also never ever get in a street fight and say hit me first or give me what you got, so ****ing stupid and you deserve to get slept.

There is so much about it that's sad. He's in a custody battle right now.

It's easy to stay out of a fight as long as you don't have an ego. I get it if you're defending somebody else but damn, dude.

Reactions: BadJerry20
There is so much about it that's sad. He's in a custody battle right now.

It's easy to stay out of a fight as long as you don't have an ego. I get it if you're defending somebody else but damn, dude.

NGL 10 years maybe less I fought way too often, my ego is still huge but I'm much smarter about diffusing a potential altercation now. However I would have never said hit me first, and if someone did I would most definitely oblige your request back then. That was always just such a silly saying/concept.

That's the second street fight he has been in in the last 3 months, 3 I guess if you count him fighting that guy twice. He is in a bad downward spiral right now and I have a feeling it's going to end very badly for him.

Sidenote, speaking of street fights and defending someone I love the Roger Huerta one. Guy hits girl, Huerta KOs guy. Sweet and instant justice.

NGL 10 years maybe less I fought way too often, my ego is still huge but I'm much smarter about diffusing a potential altercation now. However I would have never said hit me first, and if someone did I would most definitely oblige your request back then. That was always just such a silly saying/concept.

That's the second street fight he has been in in the last 3 months, 3 I guess if you count him fighting that guy twice. He is in a bad downward spiral right now and I have a feeling it's going to end very badly for him.

Sidenote, speaking of street fights and defending someone I love the Roger Huerta one. Guy hits girl, Huerta KOs guy. Sweet and instant justice.

My friends in HS were all about fighting and for some of them nothing has changed. It's so dumb. A few of them are army so they get in a scrap and the cops show up and they just flash their military ID and the cops will let them go. It's ******** and something bad is going to eventually happen.

My friends in HS were all about fighting and for some of them nothing has changed. It's so dumb. A few of them are army so they get in a scrap and the cops show up and they just flash their military ID and the cops will let them go. It's ******** and something bad is going to eventually happen.

Yeah I grew up with 3 cousins around they same age and about every weekend we would play and almost always end up pairing off and fighting, so it was just normal to me. Then I took boxing and my ego grew more, had a very short fuse on top of that. I'm glad I finally was able to let go of all of my rage or it could have ended badly for me, and looking back all but maybe 1 fight was just dumb, it accomplished nothing.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Yeah I grew up with 3 cousins around they same age and about every weekend we would play and almost always end up pairing off and fighting, so it was just normal to me. Then I took boxing and my ego grew more, had a very short fuse on top of that. I'm glad I finally was able to let go of all of my rage or it could have ended badly for me, and looking back all but maybe 1 fight was just dumb, it accomplished nothing.
Dummy

Not that I want him banned but McG sucker punched an old man. If Dana had any decency, he would have stopped giving BJ fights years ago.

Screenshot_20190905-203605_Facebook.jpg

UFC is having trouble establishing terms for Usman vs CC, so we may end up with a different title fight. I'd rather see Usman vs Masvidal and CC vs Woodley anyway

UFC is having trouble establishing terms for Usman vs CC, so we may end up with a different title fight. I'd rather see Usman vs Masvidal and CC vs Woodley anyway
I want to see Usman and Colby, and was really hoping for Masvidal and Diaz. I won’t be mad if Usman fights Masvidal though. I think Usman takes it, but things could get interesting if Masvidal can keep Usman off of him.

I won’t be surprised if Curtis Blaydes is eventually the heavyweight champion. I may sound crazy because he’s lost to Ngannou twice, but I still think that’s a fight he can win. It’s still Stipe’s time right now though.

I don't know if Poirier was having some visibility issues, but he was missing big when he had Khabib backing up early in that round.

VN Store

Back