If you're not listening to the Swain Event, you're missing out.

Its good. Swain is lighting up the Jr class - "I dont want to call out any names but there is a group in the Jr class". Says the locker room with their peers need to get in their face. "resort to other means" if they arent listening to their words. Calls on the other players to hop on the problems and not ruin everyones ride. "The fact that Jordan Murphy made it out without a black eye..." lol Says Pruitt has a problem because in some positions, he may not have anyone else to play.

Thanks. The swagger and optimism difference between the Friday show and the Monday show is shocking, almost comical.

Listen to the Friday show knowing what we all know now. Very entertaining.

Its good. Swain is lighting up the Jr class - "I dont want to call out any names but there is a group in the Jr class". Says the locker room with their peers need to get in their face. "resort to other means" if they arent listening to their words. Calls on the other players to hop on the problems and not ruin everyones ride. "The fact that Jordan Murphy made it out without a black eye..." lol Says Pruitt has a problem because in some positions, he may not have anyone else to play.

No option but to get rid of whomever is not bought in. Take our lumps, we're used to them, hopefully will pay off for the kids that get to play.

If there is a group of Jr's, tell them they can matriculate elsewhere with their football career and can from this second on be free from Tennessee football, finish their academic year in December or after spring, and can move into another dorm today. Make sure this is a conference call with their parents as well.

Swain speaks the truth and he is exactly right ... hear the parts about the riots and burning your own program to the ground ( like some in here ) . All you have in the end is a even worse off program. Burned your own house down , we need recruits , and being so negative is not the way to get them.

Swain speaks the truth and he is exactly right ... hear the parts about the riots and burning your own program to the ground ( like some in here ) . All you have in the end is a even worse off program. Burned your own house down , we need recruits , and being so negative is not the way to get them.
Losing to Georgia State is not the way to get them.

You know, I read this and other similar comments and I even mentioned it in another thread.

If this is such a big problem, which I believe it is, and its out of control because Pruitt is in over is head as a first time HC....I think this would be huge for an experienced HC, but Im not there so I don't really know.

Long story short....I don't understand why Phil can't help with this. I know there are probably some things he can't do, but he's an experienced, NC winning HC at the University of Tennessee. What would Saban, Spurrier, Stoops, Fulmer do if Pruitt was fired today and one of those guys took over?

You know, I read this and other similar comments and I even mentioned it in another thread.

If this is such a big problem, which I believe it is, and its out of control because Pruitt is in over is head as a first time HC....I think this would be huge for an experienced HC, but Im not there so I don't really know.

Long story short....I don't understand why Phil can't help with this. I know there are probably some things he can't do, but he's an experienced, NC winning HC at the University of Tennessee. What would Saban, Spurrier, Stoops, Fulmer do if Pruitt was fired today and one of those guys took over?

The same Fulmer who let Arian Foster give it to him on the sidelines?
The same Fulmer who had a laughing Josh Briscoe on national TV as they're getting their butts kicked?
Yeah, I don't understand either.

The same Fulmer who let Arian Foster give it to him on the sidelines?
The same Fulmer who had a laughing Josh Briscoe on national TV as they're getting their butts kicked?
Yeah, I don't understand either.

Oh I see we still have people using 1 or 2 moments to define or speak for someone's entire career.

The Woke Crowd never disappoints.

Knew this was happening by halftime of the Ga St. game.

Reactions: Rev and Booker512
[QUOTE="wmcovol, post: 17122772, member: 47030"]If Pruitt is still dealing with this during year 2, thats on him . Truth is results on the field turn players away quicker than fans complaining about a terrible loss.[/QUOTE]

You can't get rid of everyone.

Possibly no Tim Jordan against BYU... not a good development for ball security and pass protection, but the other guys are better for big plays. Could see Eric Gray having a coming out party.

Need to get Gray and Chandler in space. BYU is slow on the edges and in the secondary. They have some strong guys on the interior. We would be better served not to attack there until later in the game. They wore down pretty bad vs. Utah in the second half when Utah gashed them.

Possibly no Tim Jordan against BYU... not a good development for ball security and pass protection, but the other guys are better for big plays. Could see Eric Gray having a coming out party.

Whats up with Tim Jordan? And I'm good with Eric Gray he looked great. I know he's still learning, but as long as he can upgrade his pass blocking this week and next before SEC play, I say turn him loose!!!! Little 1-2 punch with him and Chandler until Jordan can come back 100%.

You can't rid of everyone.

I think that’s the issue. I think you have dozens of players not buying into the new staff. Personally, I think the Auburn and Kentucky games should have been buying in moments...but maybe that’s only for guys who get tons of playing time. Guys 2-3 on the depth chart...under freshmen....often times feel some type of way about things like that.

Hard pill to swallow. But now I guess you know why Pruitt has been out there saying things like “we will find guys that want to play...” and other snide comments about his players over the past few months.

I finely agree with something Swain posted. That has to be good for one of us if not both.

VN Store

Back