We Win 6 of Last 7

People are still in shock. Some of the signs are rapid pulse, nausea, rapid breathing, and predicting this team will actually win more than 4 games this year.

That’s a heart attack bruh, better get that checked out

We just got hammered by Georgia STATE and people have the nerve to say we will win 6 of 7.....lol
These are the same group that had a man crush on boy butch, and defended his stupid calls etc., they loved to say, "He's got us heading in the right direction" and/or "He took over a dumpster fire...."!! They just can't bring themselves to face facts, but, God Bless them.

46A44610-285E-4BE8-9AB0-D9DBD7D5458D.gif

Tennessee got ran over by Georgia State to the tune of over 200 yards. Yet somehow you think Tennessee is going to beat SC, KY, Vandy, Missouri, and Miss ST?

Pffffffffttt! We don’t win more than two games this year. And we’ll be lucky to do that. Y’all stop posting these insane, homer threads, please! What you saw is what we are.

Reactions: WilliamVOLlace
Perhaps this hurricane about to hit the east coast, will so disrupt their programs...…? No, I'm just kidding-----

Call me dumb but I seriously believe Tennessee will beat BYU. However that still doesn’t make me feel better. After that game I know where Tennessee is and it’s not good. Tennessee will struggle vs SC, Vandy ect........and will not compete vs Miss ST Missouri. It will be very difficult for Tennessee to win 4 or more games.

Reactions: CR-vol
Large possums walk late...

Don't wet your pants.
  • Saturday, Oct. 12: vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • Saturday, Oct. 19: at Alabama Crimson Tide (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
  • Saturday, Oct. 26: vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 2: vs. UAB Blazers (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 9: at Kentucky Wildcats (Lexington, Ky.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 16: OFF
  • Saturday, Nov. 23: at Missouri Tigers (Columbia, Mo.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 30: vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (Knoxville, Tenn.)

Are you Nationdom's father? You both make idiotic predictions.

This aged pretty well.

You earned this bump.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back