I’m old.

Let us come together to fondly remember the day Slice was expelled from his mother's uterus. Congratulations.

50 is the new 30. Unless you are a laborer; and 50 is the new 75. Vol fans also have to factor in the emotional toll of the last 15 years which adds 1.2 to your age. But you also have to take into account the beneficial effects of good diet, exercise, an optimistic attitude, and frequent sexual activity with your spouse, which can drastically reduce your effective age compared to your actual. Since you do very little of the beneficial stuff, it is safe to add another 20 or 30 years.

Happy [(50 x 50% laborer effect) + (75 X 1.2 Vol fan tax) + 25 (lack of beneficial stuff)] = 115th Birthday, Slice.

No one said there would be math.

The Orange has made it to time square View attachment 221305

Are you there over the weekend? There is a bar near Times Square where the alumni association puts on watch parties. All the staff is in Orange. It is pretty fun except for the fact I watched the Florida game there last year and the Bama game the year before.

Are you there over the weekend? There is a bar near Times Square where the alumni association puts on watch parties. All the staff is in Orange. It is pretty fun except for the fact I watched the Florida game there last year and the Bama game the year before.
Do you know the name of the bar?
We fly home Monday night

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Don't go back and watch anymore, please 😆

50 years old today.
All I want for my birthday is for the Vols to play quality football tomorrow.

That’s all

Happy Birthday, Slice. 57 here. I have socks older than some of the folks I work with. A few pointers for you, now that you're in "Club Five Oh"...

- Never trust a fart from this point forward. Hard to say when it will happen, but it will eventually happen. Just go sit on the throne and let fly. You'll thank me later.
- Get used to the fact that the hot server at Hooters, WingHouse, or Waffle House could be your granddaughter. It's only creepy if you verbalize it.
- I was 36 when UT won it's last NC. I was a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy. I was on a front-line fast attack nuclear submarine. I was on top of the world. So was UT Football.
- 21 years later, I'm an old, crusty, cranky, part-time Deputy Sheriff and full-time Marine LEO instructor. UT Football is, I believe, on it's way back to the top. I am not. I peaked 21 years ago. It is what it is.
- Never go to bed mad at someone you love. Make your peace before you go to sleep. One day, you won't wake up.
- You're old enough now to be who you are. Forget about trying to be non-controversial, provocative, or contrary. Just be who you are. You'll be surprised at how rewarding that is.
- Did I mention don't trust a fart?

Happy Birthday. And Go Vols! Have faith, better days are coming for VN.

Come Together.

50 years old today.
All I want for my birthday is for the Vols to play quality football tomorrow.

That’s all
Happy Birthday. You share the day with my dad. He's got 18 years on you and you're closer to my age than his. I'm still in my 30s. So don't feel to bad.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back