'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ok to dream though.

It's not okay. It's necessary. But dreams come true. Just like Darnell is the next Calais Campbell, you shall have your wish.

You just have to reply back one more time and it's over.

With my authorization... I am granting YOU the last words. By replying you are also by default giving me all the praise and credit for being the better man.

It's not okay. It's necessary. But dreams come true. Just like Darnell is the next Calais Campbell, you shall have your wish.

You just have to reply back one more time and it's over.

With my authorization... I am granting YOU the last words. By replying you are also by default giving me all the praise and credit for being the better man.
Still won’t be a DE at the next level no matter how many wishes you have. That last sentence is a bit gimmicky like one of those retweets that says retweet for good luck.

I'll come clean, I've been giving Bama millions for years. I just can't tell that elephant no.
Since we're all having a come to Jesus moment, I'll go ahead and admit that I am the owner of the Auburn Log Cabin and keep it well stocked with briefcases each containing $200,000 or so. Please don't let any other message boards know about this as I would hate to hurt Auburn recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back