'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Here is mostly what I have learned on VolNation this afternoon...……....that Bruin can hang onto an argument like an ingrown toenail caught in shag carpet. …...or hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.

Bruin vs Butchna. Who would die of starvation first during a never ending 1 vs 1 argument?

giphy (32).gif

Reactions: Sleegro
That's just not true. In some of these cases, there is considerable back-and-forth, with multiple requests for additional documentation or clarification of information. Some of this documentation is sourced from peripheral parties, including physicians, family members, etc., depending on the case. It takes a considerable amount of time to put together a complete package, and complex cases move slowly, especially when the previous school isn't cooperative. So the timeline on this case is impacted by numerous things and people outside UT's control.

Furthermore, the case file passes through compliance, legal, outside consultants and the AD. So alleging that UT screwed it up is saying that the university has many layers of bunglers and no checks and balances. And while that may be an opinion, it's not factual.

So you think it’s impossible for the university of Tennessee to have screwed something up in Aubrey’s paperwork basically?? I would disagree with you there, people mess up everyday regardless of the checks and balances in place to prevent it. You think it’s just a long drawn out process, and I think they screwed up on the first waiver and had to resubmit it and now harbough is digging his feet in.

You tell me. Yer an expert at reading beyond what was actually said to argue about what was "actually" said without being said in yer own head. Which is how this whole thing started. You took a simple quote from Pruitt about supporting MO's transfer and turned it into a huge semantics debate where semantics only apply to anyone but you. Go back to the annex and think about what you've done.

Come on it’s a simple yes or no but I’ll help you with the truth. Just answer unless of course you know the masses have made itt clear you are wrong

The answer is easy. It’s NO

@InVOLuntary Isn’t it funny he won’t answer?

Last edited:
Come on it’s a simple yes or no but I’ll help you with the truth. Just answer unless of course you know the masses have made itt clear you are wrong

The answer is easy. NO

@InVOLuntary Isn’t it funny he won’t answer?
This is a perfect analogy for how Harbaugh puts words in transfers mouths changing the reason they've given for transfering into his own interpretation of it being playing time.

Here is mostly what I have learned on VolNation this afternoon...……....that Bruin can hang onto an argument like an ingrown toenail caught in shag carpet. …...or hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.
Bruin vs Butchna. Who would die of starvation first during a never ending 1 vs 1 argument?

View attachment 219912
If butchna is wrong, he just says he's wrong, I've seen it several times.

As where Bruin will change every word, meaning and context made to deny his mistake.
Followed by a stream of "lol" and declaring agreeing with himself as proof of accuracy. And flopping all over the place.
Like watching a dying fish.

giphy-43.gif

This is a perfect analogy for how Harbaugh puts words in transfers mouths changing the reason they've given for transfering into his own interpretation of it being playing time.

Let’s try this again

Yes or no???

If a player filed a request with the ncaa for immediate eligibility and uses one and only one reason for his transfer and that’s playing time in his paperwork. Does he get a waiver as long as his former school cooperates????

Yes or no?

Show us all your stance??

I’ll help. The correct Answer is NO

Bruin doin what Bruin does. He has hajacked another thread just prove how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is. If we give you a bunch of likes will you go back to the FF?
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Bruin doin what Bruin does. He has hajacked another thread just prove how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is.

No I have I only proved how dumb one poster is about one topic. He’s usually a good poster with good takes. He’s just wrong this time

I am so glad a football game is about to start. And so glad we now know that universities have been getting around the NCAA's rules of not letting players transfer and get immediate eligibility based only on wanting more playing time by working together. And so glad Michigan is getting a black eye for not working with other universities to help their players that are transferring. Hopefully this will help get AS cleared.

So I bit the bullet and went back, here's what Sleegro actually said. And even this was about the letter, not the waiver like Bruin has been claiming for half a day.

I'm sure everyone is as shocked as I to learn Bruin changed "what started the argument" and pretty much the entire context of everything since.

Or you can say all those things and say the kid wants an opportunity to play and we think he should get it. As long as the previous school supports the waiver it will be approved. I think that's why so many of these questionable waivers are being approved. Like tate. Ryan day probably supported his decision to leave for playing time.

So you think it’s impossible for the university of Tennessee to have screwed something up in Aubrey’s paperwork basically?? I would disagree with you there, people mess up everyday regardless of the checks and balances in place to prevent it. You think it’s just a long drawn out process, and I think they screwed up on the first waiver and had to resubmit it and now harbough is digging his feet in.
Absolutely impossible! You were GIVEN INFORMATION!

Soo you actually have zero firsthand knowledge and were just throwing shiz against the wall? Is that right Tony B?

So I bit the bullet and went back, here's what Sleegro actually said. And even this was about the letter, not the waiver like Bruin has been claiming for half a day.

I'm sure everyone is as shocked as I to learn Bruin changed "what started the argument" and pretty much the entire context of everything since.
Haha I kept expecting him to bump that one. Still different than what he was claiming and not at all the point or relevant. I had response ready though. Hahahaha

I hurt you more than I thought when i schooled you on d tackles several months back. I’m sorry you’ve been carrying this anger so long buddy. I never would’ve thought my sarcastic jab would’ve lead to this.
You never did. You were given WRONG INFORMATION by yourself. 🤫

VN Store

Back