Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I’m excited to see a player like Henry T. ball out for the good guys, I’m looking forward to the days when we’ve stacked enough talent that these type of guys take a redshirt freshman year.

You know how long it’s been since I’ve seen a freshman with hype come in and start game one👀👀 I’m super excited.Fulmer never liked the idea of starting freshman,Dooley did some I believe,Kiffin was all for it and butch never did much I don’t think.i like Pruitt doing this a lot maybe this will generate something with recruits😁😁😁

Got to think Tosh prefers the college game given his success as a recruiter. Him and Neids would be bullies on the trail together.

For Sure Tosh O owns the whole west coast.that alone I believe will hurt Alabama in one aspect,not being able to recruit the west like they could with Tosh O.

That name reminds me of Dooley. The few times that Fugate played, he seemed like a very good blocker at fullback, but Dooley just buried him so deeply in the dog house, he didn't have a chance afterwards. Also Dooley loved using Fugate as a target for his press conference wisecracks
He was actually a Kiffin signee early enrolled when Kiffin bolted. One of the kids Ed O called and told to drop out. Kiffin told him he'd get like 50 receptions a year outta the backfield. I don't think he ever liked Dooley. There's an article about how upset the family was when kiffin left.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article44020542.html

Last full back I remember us having was Austin Johnson and that was from the Dooley era I believe,I can’t tell you how excited I am to see a full back again in the “I” formation set.now if we can just get these running backs to go over the top like Travis Henry,Jamal lewis and little man Stewart did we will be officially back to the old tennessee way🤘🏽😁😁 strap in boys👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🍊

Reactions: RiotVol
Last full back I remember us having was Austin Johnson and that was from the Dooley era I believe,I can’t tell you how excited I am to see a full back again in the “I” formation set.now if we can just get these running backs to go over the top like Travis Henry,Jamal lewis and little man Stewart did we will be officially back to the old tennessee way🤘🏽😁😁 strap in boys👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🍊
Unstoppable inside the five. But I'm not going to hold my breath that we are going back to that kind of traditional attack. Nobody uses a real fullback anymore.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Seeing that dude come out of the hole like 👀

Then see it’s band assisted so that explains the speed. Drop dead heavy weight nonetheless
He benching 440 and squatting 610. That’s top 3 in strength for UGAs team. And he’s a PWO? Gonna take some time but, “we comin.” @Bassmaster_Vol @Big Gucci Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back