Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y'all may remember the Walmart I worked for closed in July, I ended up accepting an overnight management position at a different store. Well just found out today my position is being eliminated at the new store after promises it wouldn't be. Probably just going to tell Walmart where to go after being there for 10 years. Honestly just over it at this point.

Some of y'all may remember the Walmart I worked for closed in July, I ended up accepting an overnight management position at a different store. Well just found out today my position is being eliminated at the new store after promises it wouldn't be. Probably just going to tell Walmart where to go after being there for 10 years. Honestly just over it at this point.
Im sorry man

Sorry about that.....hope all turns out well!

May one door open when another one closes....and may it be better than you had.

Sorry to hear that. You should be able to rebound quickly. Fairly sure it’s a nation wide phenomenon that businesses can not find people willing to work!! The hiring pool is next to horrible!

I haven’t decided my starting point yet. I’m no mathematician but maybe it’s 6 wins with +1 or -1 considering injuries or lucky breaks. If the OL isn’t improved enough we could see JG lose starting time from injury and that’s terrifying with what’s behind him.

On the other hand if we stay healthy then I see 7 wins.

I try to take other non quantifiable nerd stuff into consideration like perception. We’re a blue blood that hasn’t performed or been treated like one in years. We don’t get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

For example, targeting ejections. Higher ranked or often “blue blood” teams don’t seem to get as many flags for targeting in the first place. Are we going to start catching breaks on some of those calls? Are late game fumbles/interceptions reviews going to go our way finally? Bad teams often get screwed with these calls especially if the game is close against a current SEC darling.

I dunno. I want 7 to be the base with +1 or -1 but I’m not there yet.
Kudos. Very solid answer.

Reactions: Jack Burton
The most amazingly kind and wonderful young lady lost her life earlier today, way younger than anyone should.
I've spent most of the day consoling and just being with my kids. Knowing that someone I love dearly is going to do what no parent should ever have to. Say goodbye to their child. Naturally struggling with "why", we all are, and unable to even imagine their pain.

So unexpected on what started out as such a beautiful day.
To all the parents reading, hug them again. Tell them you love them, again. It will never be too much.

Justin Thomas wins the BMW with a course record going into the Tour Championship as the #1 seed playing for a $15 million annuity payout next week.

ESPN headline: Tiger fails to qualify for Tour Championship

Not Tiger's fault they do that. smh...

It's not an annuity anymore. That only lasted about one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back