Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Pruitt was talking about the subtle alignments the d-linemen needed to master based on their read of the offensive backfield I was thinking what they’re trying to teach these guys is maybe a lot like pool, billiards. Almost anyone can look at where the balls are on the table, like up a shot, hit the cue ball, and make a shot here and there, but to really be good at the game a player needs to master the English of the cue ball. Then you can run the table almost every time.

Cue-Ball-English-edits_17.jpg

Now it’s not all that complicated after a lot of practice but it’s easy to lose focus and not perform at your best on every shot. It could be that the heat index is 105 or it could be that you’ve had 8 shots of whiskey in the past 30 minutes. Football, like pool and most other things, is mostly mental and being able to stay focused for the duration of the practice or game is the mental toughness or consistency everyone is after, especially when you’re in the bar, everyone is watching, and of course those aforementioned shots of whiskey. jmo.
I am at my best from #3 to about #7, give or take.

Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

So we are brainstorming a name for it..

So far only thing good I have is "neighbors nightmare".

Any ideas?
saw this earlier today, not an enthusiast by any means, but this made my jaw drop!

Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

So we are brainstorming a name for it..

So far only thing good I have is "neighbors nightmare".

Any ideas?
Orange Crush
Edit* saw where @Big Sun mentioned it first. I second this.

Reactions: Big Sun
You may not know what he has. If, like me, he has a condition called "stinosis", that is a narrowing of the spinal channel that carries the spine and all the nerves. As it narrows it pinches more nerves. It the condition is further up or down the spine the risk and symptoms may be different. So one person may be at risk while someone else not so much. Mine is manageable and in my lower back. Some days it's good, others not so much, but I am not getting hit by 250 running back. I do believe that is what Cooper Manning had and his was not only serious in nature but he had already taken some hits so it was worse than most. Peyton also had at least two neck surgeries so he may have it as well, but not so bad.
Stenosis

No sir, it’s a ring snake. Nocturnal creature. Figured it came in off the front porch.

Also, I was googling about it & I have to ask you this, do you have to beat your bed with a broom in Thailand before getting in it?

Lol, no, but I’m conditioned to check the ground every time I step outside or around a corner
How do you know if you didn't try to milk it?
1565746995609.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back