Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Simmons doesn't see the field this fall... he's just too athletic and has too high of a motor not to be a force... green and raw for sure, but turn him loose a few series to give guys a breather and he may scare the hell outa some OL we play this season...
I like this approach, I really do. If this is the first step to obtaining/developing quality depth then sign me up!

Reactions: volinbama256
So I was looking at the 2020 roster a while back, and because that 2017 (17th ranked) class had 30+ signees, around 12 or so kids were going to need to transfer or retire for us to sign a full 25 in the 2020 class. That was before Niehaus announced his retirement. Even if Buchanan retires or transfers that's still 10 that will prevent us signing a full class.
Only 22 from that class are currently on the team

Reactions: SweetasSoda
7A7F5013-D5D8-4AE8-91EA-1485ED8DD0F7.jpeg

giphy.gif

Jeremy Pruitt: Football guy.

Someone should corner intern Jones and ask him to interpret what Pruitt was saying about DL formations and defense in general. I bet he couldn’t do it
Remember when our players were lining up three yards off the Ball against GT and the staff was like, “no, it’s always been like that”

First time I've seen him smile on one of those I think.

I think it is apparent we need Trey and Aubrey.

Otherwise, par for the course I'd say for a couple days after the first scrimmage

So, today we found out that 2 more players are out for the time being. Baylen is most likely done if he’s having symptoms from spinal stenosis imo. That’s not something you mess around with

Sorry, I must have missed the other player out, who is that besides Baylen? I know we have several still dinged up, but will be ready to play...

Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

So we are brainstorming a name for it..

So far only thing good I have is "neighbors nightmare".

Any ideas?
Vol-y Roller

Jordan Allen had a hernia surgery today I believe

Or some sort of hip flexor repair surgery

Idk at this point

Ahh thanks, yes I did see that, I thought it was someone else besides those two... hopefully this is it and the crew that is dinged up gets healthy in the next few weeks...

Ahh thanks, yes I did see that, I thought it was someone else besides those two... hopefully this is it and the crew that is dinged up gets healthy in the next few weeks...
I believe we are relatively healthy atm. Baylen is a slight loss, but we can work around that. Jordan was going to be feeling the pressure from Harrison and Crouch. Those dudes are going to play

Reactions: volinbama256
I believe we are relatively healthy atm. Baylen is a slight loss, but we can work around that. Jordan was going to be feeling the pressure from Harrison and Crouch. Those dudes are going to play
Yes, agree... nice to have this much potential talent... we show improvement this fall and all the higher-tier recruits that are on the fence are going to pull the trigger and we will keep rising...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back