The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Drew Gulak vs Oney Lorcan and Bayley vs Ember Moon will be best matches at Summerslam. If Nakamura vs Ali is added then it will be up there too.

They only ran this storyline to clear the briefcase. Rollins was winning this match before he even lost the belt at Extreme Rules.

Makes sense. I’m just tired of the same old tired Lesnar work. Much like Goldberg come in flatten everyone 2 moves match over. Repeat.

Makes sense. I’m just tired of the same old tired Lesnar work. Much like Goldberg come in flatten everyone 2 moves match over. Repeat.
I hated the last Lesnar reign but this past one was ok. I liked the match last night a lot and actually wanted Lesnar to win. Seth just doesn't seem very likeable.

I have not liked Goldberg stuff before, but what he did with Ziggler was honestly a lot of fun. Nobody jobs better than Ziggler.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I hated the last Lesnar reign but this past one was ok. I liked the match last night a lot and actually wanted Lesnar to win. Seth just doesn't seem very likeable.
Serh makes a better heal for sure. I'll take most anything over Brock though. WWE should just replace him with a shaved, albino, gorilla. No one would notice.

download.jpeg

i just wish they’d make guys work for the belt rather than come in wrestle twice belt opportunity. Title reign.

Brock has had some pretty good matches in the last year. He's underrated as a worker and a seller.
If you say so. All I see is a big guy who does the same 3 moves over and over again. He sells fine. But his matches are boring to me.

Rollins really, really isn’t likable and they should turn him heel. I wish they’d rewrite the storyline on the fly and make him be the one that trapped Roman on SDL and ran over him on RAW but seriously doubt they’d do that.

I really didn’t like them seemingly insulting adults intelligence at first with the Mister Rogers' Neighborhood start to the gimmick with Firefly Fun House but this character has turned out incredible! I love the lantern that's made out of Bray's decapitated head, the entrance was pretty awesome and the Broken Out in Love remix is sick! I should have LIPO before judging the gimmick.

Last edited:
Just finished SummerSlam. The Fiend is awesome. Bray has the best entrances since the Undertaker. I can't wait to see The Fiend vs The Demon.

Brock put in a better match than usual. My criticisms of him stand however. He did 3 actual moves tonight. German Suplexes, F5, 1 regular suplex. Tonight was about the ceiling for how good a Lesnar match can be. Compare that to the ceiling for a Rollins match with most anybody else, and you should understand my frustration.

Still the booking seems to be looking up in general since Heyman and Bischoff got involoved. They even managed to make the Goldberg vs Ziggler match fairly entertaining. Dolph made those spears look better than any I've seen in years.

Reactions: The Sheriff
Just finished SummerSlam. The Fiend is awesome. Bray has the best entrances since the Undertaker. I can't wait to see The Fiend vs The Demon.

Brock put in a better match than usual. My criticisms of him stand however. He did 3 actual moves tonight. German Suplexes, F5, 1 regular suplex. Tonight was about the ceiling for how good a Lesnar match can be. Compare that to the ceiling for a Rollins match with most anybody else, and you should understand my frustration.

Still the booking seems to be looking up in general since Heyman and Bischoff got involoved. They even managed to make the Goldberg vs Ziggler match fairly entertaining. Dolph made those spears look better than any I've seen in years.
I'm curious who writes the script for Brock matches. It's clear that someone is limiting what moves Brock matches can feature. Once he took Cena to Suplex City years ago, the available moves went from calling different moves throughout the match to counting Germans like we're Americans soldiers about to ambush an occupied city in France.

It's not that he can't do moves. He's a freak of nature. He's being told to not do other moves.

I'm curious who writes the script for Brock matches. It's clear that someone is limiting what moves Brock matches can feature. Once he took Cena to Suplex City years ago, the available moves went from calling different moves throughout the match to counting Germans like we're Americans soldiers about to ambush an occupied city in France.

It's not that he can't do moves. He's a freak of nature. He's being told to not do other moves.

It stands to reason that he is capable of more, given his history. I have no idea if it's him or creative to blame. Either way the last two years have been a whole lot of meh when it comes to Lesnar matches. He reminds me of later days Kurt Angle after he messed his neck up so bad. Brock is more intimidating, certainly. But, he is use of the ankle lock away from the exact same matches Kurt was having toward the end of his career.

Was messing around with graphics earlier, which one is the best?

Attachments

• E0979370-3036-4DB6-8CCD-2C742013742D.jpeg
    E0979370-3036-4DB6-8CCD-2C742013742D.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 2
  • CA5F8A04-1B8A-4FDC-BD4D-C4E12BDA6285.jpeg
    CA5F8A04-1B8A-4FDC-BD4D-C4E12BDA6285.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • B98648BD-FC11-4535-B0CB-33062B250334.jpeg
    B98648BD-FC11-4535-B0CB-33062B250334.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: The Sheriff

VN Store