9-Jordan Howard
10-Eric Ebron
11-Desean Jackson
12-Adrian Peterson
13-Adam Humphries
14-Ravens D
15-Adam Vinatieri
16-Jalen Hurd

Honestly, don't like it. I'm not a fan of taking a QB early and most of you WRs or RBs don't get a lot of targets. I really like Melvin Gordon but the holdout scares me.
I took a swing with mahomes but even if he only produces 3/4 of what he did last year that’s still over 20 points a game. I put a lot of faith in Melvin. I think he’ll play

Honestly, don't like it. I'm not a fan of taking a QB early and most of you WRs or RBs don't get a lot of targets. I really like Melvin Gordon but the holdout scares me.
I’m also thinking Coleman will take over in SF. He was great as a backup in atl. I expect Kylee Murray to do pretty well too and thatll be a good year for larry

I took a swing with mahomes but even if he only produces 3/4 of what he did last year that’s still over 20 points a game. I put a lot of faith in Melvin. I think he’ll play
I really like Melvin. I have him in a keeper league, i can keep him this year as my 3rd round pick but im too worried about him. I have other options that are better values.

10 man ppr league Snake draft I had 5th pick
1-Patrick Mahomes
2-Melvin Gordon
3-Juju
4-Sony Michel
5-Cooper Kupp
6-David Njoku
7-Tevin Coleman
8-Larry Fitzgerald
9-Jordan Howard
10-Eric Ebron
11-Desean Jackson
12-Adrian Peterson
13-Adam Humphries
14-Ravens D
15-Adam Vinatieri
16-Jalen Hurd
I hate Patriots RB in FF. They could have a big game and disappear for 2 and 3 weeks at a time. Plus hes coming off injury. Fitzgerald, Howard, Ebron, Jackson, Peterson, Hurd are all meh. Jmo.

I hate Patriots RB in FF. They could have a big game and disappear for 2 and 3 weeks at a time. Plus hes coming off injury. Fitzgerald, Howard, Ebron, Jackson, Peterson, Hurd are all meh. Jmo.
The only Patriots RB that's actually consistent in fantasy is James White in ppr.

Before he got hurt sony was pretty consistent.
Yeah but he could play sparingly or not at all not to mention he could have lost a step coming off a knee injury. They still have White, Burkhead, and now Harris. I just hate Patriots RBs. I've been burned too many years by them. I refuse to draft them anymore lol

Taking a QB before the 8th round is silly.
RBs and WRs are much more important early on. Even a Kirk Cousins puts up enough points at the QB position and you can probably pick him up later than the 8th

Reactions: GreveHaller
Taking a QB before the 8th round is silly.
RBs and WRs are much more important early on. Even a Kirk Cousins puts up enough points at the QB position and you can probably pick him up later than the 8th

Yeah, I got Cousins with my 12th round pick yesterdsy. I took Wentz with my 7th, which I'm regretting now.

I’m also thinking Coleman will take over in SF. He was great as a backup in atl. I expect Kylee Murray to do pretty well too and thatll be a good year for larry

Coleman has speed but is very ordinary. Unlike some of the other posters here, I like Michel though

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
JuJu in the 3rd is a steal, and Howard is a good pick that late too. I wouldn’t take Mahomes or Njoku that early, but the latter could work out if he produces to his talent level.

12 team .5 PPR (Pick #2)

QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Alvin Kamara
RB: Mark Ingram
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Hunter Henry
Flex: Kenny Golladay
Flex: Sony Michel
K: Harrison Butker
Def: Philadelphia

B1: Emmanuel Sanders
B2: Christian Kirk
B3: Donte Moncrief
B4: Geronimo Allison
B5: Jaylen Samuels
B6: Carlos Hyde
B7: Alexander Mattison

10 man ppr league Snake draft I had 5th pick
1-Patrick Mahomes
2-Melvin Gordon
3-Juju
4-Sony Michel
5-Cooper Kupp
6-David Njoku
7-Tevin Coleman
8-Larry Fitzgerald
9-Jordan Howard
10-Eric Ebron
11-Desean Jackson
12-Adrian Peterson
13-Adam Humphries
14-Ravens D
15-Adam Vinatieri
16-Jalen Hurd

my guess is (a) you're in last place and (b) most of these players are no longer on your team.

Should have renamed your team The Avenue of Bad Decisions

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back