FYI, a decade of recruiting rankings, average player ratings:

Oh it’s happening sweetheart.
Yes!!!!

I actually expect 9-3 or 10-2. I’ll guess 10-2 with losses to LSU and UGA. That Missouri game could be interesting but they have UGA right before UF. Auburn has beaten UF 4 of the last 5 but UF normally wins at home against the Tigers so I’ll give the nod to UF, especially with Auburn having A&M and Miss St the 2 weeks before.

Just thought it would bring some reality to recruiting discussions that appear in so many posts. Wins are most impacted by the quality of players and coaches. When you’re at the top in both of these you play for championships. When you lack in only one of them, you typically have 8-10 win seasons. When you have neither, you don’t even make bowl games.

You have the top ranked recruiting classes back to back, yet your team can’t make it to the playoffs last year. Must be **** coaches on your team then.

Butch is now in his second year of rehab with the red team. Soon, he will have passed all necessary courses on leadership qualities, coaching without a microphone, and the value of an offensive line.

If anyone is interested in getting with your previous head coach as a source of encouragement before he's released back into the wild, please let me know and we will schedule your visit accordingly.

Make sure before releasing into the wild to neuter the beast first.

VN Store

Back