Things I'm mad about today

Have you talked to anyone that live’s in the area? You’re probably not the only one that won’t perk. Somebody might be able to offer something you could use.

Engineer ain’t gone do no digging. He’s gonna hire bubba for that & charge you out the yeng yang for it. Hire bubba yourself, he’ll know what you need & how to put it in.
I'm awaiting call backs presently. If an engineer would show me the design, I'd put my backhoe too good use. If...

I suppose she requires uppity Charmin as well...

hqdefault.jpg

My inlaws are moving to go pander their perfect daughter. They gave their couch to my wife which "we just had to have". It's heavy as crap, I mean heavy. Her nephew was supposed to be down there to meet me at 8:30, but didn't show up till after 9. Then I had to unload the thing by myself into the garage until I can haul off our couch, which is also heavy. It's nice, but I'm mad cause it's such a hassle.

Reactions: 508mikey
Im mad the one time I go to freakin Taco Bell, they dont have the Reaper Ranch Fries like every other commercial has been blaring

Reactions: joevol33
My inlaws are moving to go pander their perfect daughter. They gave their couch to my wife which "we just had to have". It's heavy as crap, I mean heavy. Her nephew was supposed to be down there to meet me at 8:30, but didn't show up till after 9. Then I had to unload the thing by myself into the garage until I can haul off our couch, which is also heavy. It's nice, but I'm mad cause it's such a hassle.

*panda

*pampers

Reactions: joevol33
Mad that I get 4-5 calls per day from unknown callers... if they leave a message it is always about extended warranty coverage. I block the numbers and that seems to spawn 3 new calls. They have a good system going... cannot stop em.

Caller ID makes it harder to crank call people. I miss the old days when you had no idea who was calling. Gone are the days of answering the phone only to hear heavy breathing. You had no idea if it was a creepy perv or asthmatic Uncle Joe, who also happened to be a creepy perv.

I'm still mad about the Glades being cancelled. Thought about it at the gym this morning. I'll never know if Jim lived or died!

VN Store

Back