'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

We are going to win 7+. Everything is setting up for the Vols to be that underdog that no one will want to play. The defense is going to be nasty and relentless, creating a ton of turnovers and good field position for the O. Chaney is going to put up 30+ a game and turn JG into a Top Tier SEC QB. We'll end the regular season with a monster beatdown of Vandy in Neyland and go to a nice bowl. Pruitt will close out the 2020 class with a bang and finish Top 8. A handful of Vols will get drafted and this time next year we'll be in the discussion for winning the East. Headlines will read, "Is Tennessee ready to overtake UGA and UF at the top of the SEC East this fall?". That, my friends, is what's going to happen.
This needs to be pinned to the top of running RF Football Talk! @Freak

Reactions: AaronUT
Not long ago, Marietta (Ga.) edge rusher B.J Ojulari was thinking his recruitment would go into well into the fall, maybe even take him until after his season to make a decision.

But this is recruiting — and things change fast.

The four-star senior is ready to announce his college choice.

"I will be committing at Marietta Friday August 16 at 2:50pm ET," said Ojulari. "I am pretty sure I have made my mind up, but I will think about it and talk it over a little more to make sure. I feel I am ready though."

He didn't expect to feel this way.

"I have surprised myself. It really started hitting me a few weeks ago that I might have made my decision. I started taking all these visits back during spring break, then things just kind of got going faster over the summer.

"I have enjoyed the recruiting process, but it has been a little tough on me. I have thought about it a lot, there has been some coaching changes, and things have not always been easy.

"I feel good now though. I think I have found the right school and I will be announcing it soon. I am truly surprised that I feel this way this soon. It just happened."

Ojulari said Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee are the schools he will select from in just less than two weeks. He is happy to get this out of the way before his senior year, but he is not dropping any hints about the school his mind is own.

"Honestly, the six schools are kind of similar," said Ojulari. "They are all great schools, but the more I thought about it, one school just stood out because of the atmosphere, the love from the coaches, the culture and the plan they have for me there.

"I will let everyone know my decision August 16."
-Simmons

i guess he's not one of the ones that's wanting to see how we progress this year.

Auburn board

Per Chad Simmons of Rivals Ojulari could commit soon per someone close to him & AU leads

miss? sure. big one? no.
either way. Marietta, we have two of his teammates in the fold, we have a big time need for pass rushers.......he's visited multiple times. and he's not going to even wait and see if we're good or not.

i'd be fine if this post doesn't age well. but feels like it will.

Reactions: barrylee
I guess it could be us but I was hopeful he would be one of the "wait and see" guys.
Think we might impress and someone like AU might be showing turmoil.
yeah, agreed, and even with my comments so far, i wouldn't say anything is "over" in recruiting....especially knowing that there is a season left to play. never know how it really turns out.

Reactions: chargervol
This doesn’t make any sense.. there’s a glaring need for pass rush here and we’ve been recruiting him the hardest, he’s been here more than anywhere else, has 2 teammates already here and he’s still going to Auburn where they already have 2 players at his position committed? Kids are so stupid.

This doesn’t make any sense.. there’s a glaring need for pass rush here and we’ve been recruiting him the hardest, he’s been here more than anywhere else, has 2 teammates already here and he’s still going to Auburn where they already have 2 players at his position committed? Kids are so stupid.

There’s no point bringing up that other stuff. If he commits to Auburn, you know the reason why.

VN Store

Back