The Active Shooter Thread

To explain it to you, another wrong person referenced Chicago because it's fodder. LoOk At AlL tHe ViOlEnCe In ChIcAgO!? gUn ReGuLaTiOn CaNnOt WoRk!?! When in reality, murderous people, many of whom are in gangs, are getting the weapons siphoned in from nearby states with lax gun laws. If those were more strict, it would result in less death.

But none of this is really about limiting death. It's about excusing away death. Do you really care about gang members killing other gang members in Memphis? No. You care if one of those gang members accidentally (or intentionally) kills a non-gang member.
No it wouldn’t

Its never really mentioned as something that needs to be corrected - but there are to many soft judges in courtrooms these days

Reactions: goldenvol
If you would like to reference where I said to make all guns illegal, I'll happily wait.

That idiotic note out of the way, how often are the mass murders career criminals? They almost always seem to be white "good guys with guns" until the day they decide to mow down innocent lives. So I guess we should just count all those innocent people as the cost of preserving your ability to have unnecessarily fast-loading, high caliber machines that have the sole purpose of ending life.
EBPTH6QXYAQXSua.jpg
You were saying?

Reactions: davethevol and jp1
No it wouldn’t

You are wasting good oxygen, YV. This is a classic liberal argument. "Our policies are not working because of the policies of those that surround us."

If he has to go to Alaska to explain the guns in Chicago, he will. Let it go.

Defend you and yours, and let the jackals of this world turn upon their own. Don't waste another breath on those who think disarming the law-abiding will curtail the savagery of the lawless. Stand on your Constitutional rights, and defend them to your last breath. But waste not one more on those who think you can stop evil with words on paper.

Psalm 82:4. I read it every time right before I go 10-8.

To explain it to you, another wrong person referenced Chicago because it's fodder. LoOk At AlL tHe ViOlEnCe In ChIcAgO!? gUn ReGuLaTiOn CaNnOt WoRk!?! When in reality, murderous people, many of whom are in gangs, are getting the weapons siphoned in from nearby states with lax gun laws. If those were more strict, it would result in less death.

But none of this is really about limiting death. It's about excusing away death. Do you really care about gang members killing other gang members in Memphis? No. You care if one of those gang members accidentally (or intentionally) kills a non-gang member.

so chicago violence is due to "lax gun laws" from other states, yet these states don't have that type of violence, so it seems it really ISN'T the guns that are the issue at all... it's criminal populations from a typical liberal run city with lax CRIMINAL prosecutions and judges

Are you still angry or any less safe because you can't own a switchblade, but you can still own other knives? I, again, have not advocated for taking all guns. I just want gun manufacturers to stop producing unnecessary guns. Stop producing guns that can mow down way more people than necessary. Stop those guns from being made and good people bystanders will generally have a better chance at survival. It's not like a hunter needs to be able to mow down 16 deer in seconds. It's a weapon made to kill people. Take it off the streets and shelves and fewer people will die.
"unnecessary guns" LMAO

VN Store

Back