The Active Shooter Thread

Drugs are illegal but ANYONE can can get some within 5 minutes.......Making guns ILLEGAL just means the bad nut jobs and criminals will be the only ones with them because if you hadn't heard they kinda don't care about laws. The Trump part doesn't even deserve a reply too.

Which part is difficult to believe? That if it was more difficult to get guns, fewer eventual mass murderers might have the weaponry to carry out that shooting? Or that the president stokes fear and hatred of dark-skinned people on almost a daily basis?
I haven't checked the stats, but I am pretty certain there have been mass murders prior to our current president being in office.

Drugs are illegal but ANYONE can can get some within 5 minutes.......Making guns ILLEGAL just means the bad nut jobs and criminals will be the only ones with them because if you hadn't heard they kinda don't care about laws. The Trump part doesn't even deserve a reply too.
If you would like to reference where I said to make all guns illegal, I'll happily wait.

That idiotic note out of the way, how often are the mass murders career criminals? They almost always seem to be white "good guys with guns" until the day they decide to mow down innocent lives. So I guess we should just count all those innocent people as the cost of preserving your ability to have unnecessarily fast-loading, high caliber machines that have the sole purpose of ending life.

If you would like to reference where I said to make all guns illegal, I'll happily wait.

That idiotic note out of the way, how often are the mass murders career criminals? They almost always seem to be white "good guys with guns" until the day they decide to mow down innocent lives. So I guess we should just count all those innocent people as the cost of preserving your ability to have unnecessarily fast-loading, high caliber machines that have the sole purpose of ending life.

Okay, let's ban evil semi automatic rifles.......still can get them in 5 minutes.....Let's ban fully automatic rifles....oh wait, nevermind

Reactions: BennesseeVols
I haven't checked the stats, but I am pretty certain there have been mass murders prior to our current president being in office.
And acting like the many mass murderers of late that either cite Trump by name or profess similar beliefs to the crap he screams at his rallies, it's safe to say that Trump stokes that fear that resonates with the mass murderers.

Which part is difficult to believe? That if it was more difficult to get guns, fewer eventual mass murderers might have the weaponry to carry out that shooting? Or that the president stokes fear and hatred of dark-skinned people on almost a daily basis?

Or they just use a different weapon. We do not need any additional legislation, there are more roadblocks and checks to gun ownership now than any time in our history. You know that you used to be able to buy guns out of the Sears catalog and have them delivered to your door, no checks, no ID, nothing.

Okay, let's ban evil semi automatic rifles.......still can get them in 5 minutes.....Let's ban fully automatic rifles....oh wait, nevermind
Is that really something that can be gotten in 5 minutes? Are you being hyperbolic for the sake of literally nothing? If I decided today that I hate all people from Guam, I think it would take me months to figure out how to illegally purchase a semi-automatic rifle (if it was banned). I wouldn't even know where to start. Would I call the drug dealer that you already assumed that I had?

And acting like the many mass murderers of late that either cite Trump by name or profess similar beliefs to the crap he screams at his rallies, it's safe to say that Trump stokes that fear that resonates with the mass murderers.

Wanna discuss the # of police officers killed by Obama's anti police comments? Wait, I'm sorry I forgot that was just white cops going around killing innocent blacks...

Wanna discuss the # of police officers killed by Obama's anti police comments? Wait, I'm sorry I forgot that was just white cops going around killing innocent blacks...
IDK who you're apologizing to. I didn't say that. You seem to think I say a lot of things that I didn't say. I don't know if I want someone so stupid owning so many guns. You might suddenly snap and stop being a good guy with a gun one day.

😂

Reactions: 508mikey

Maybe when they start showing signs of anti social behavior they should receive psychological help and be institutionalized if necessary for the safety of the public.

🤣

Reactions: 508mikey
Maybe when they start showing signs of anti social behavior they should receive psychological help and be institutionalized if necessary for the safety of the public.
At what point are you advocating that we take their guns?

It's a shame it's so easy to get weaponry in Indiana. I agree. I know you would never agree with this, but if it was more difficult to get guns in Indiana and Wisconsin, there would be fewer guns getting into Chicago, and therefore less shootings.

So the people of Indiana and Wisconsin need to be punished because of the people in Chicago?

We didn't have anywhere near the amount of these instances when there were no background checks and you could order guns from a catalog, why have you not thought to address that?

When they have been evaluated as being a danger to society by mental health professionals.
And that makes you ok with the collateral damage of any mass murderer who falls through the cracks? As long as you type thoughts and/or prayers, why should you not sleep well at night? You did your job.

So the people of Indiana and Wisconsin need to be punished because of the people in Chicago?

We didn't have anywhere near the amount of these instances when there were no background checks and you could order guns from a catalog, why have you not thought to address that?
Gang violence is awful. As a person who grew up in Memphis, I don't need to have that explained to me. I also don't believe that gangs were ordering weapons from Sears & Roebuck. So I'd say they probably are fairly unrelated.

Gang violence is awful. As a person who grew up in Memphis, I don't need to have that explained to me. I also don't believe that gangs were ordering weapons from Sears & Roebuck. So I'd say they probably are fairly unrelated.

Gangs are irrelevant to this conversation and what you have posted. Mass shooting instances were few and far between when guns were easier to purchase so what's changed and why punish innocent people for the bad actions of others?

Gangs are irrelevant to this conversation and what you have posted. Mass shooting instances were few and far between when guns were easier to purchase so what's changed and why punish innocent people for the bad actions of others?
Is Chicago a hotbed of innocent people being ambushed and mowed down in stores or festivals or concerts or churches or mosques? I can't believe you're talking about gun violence in Chicago and also saying that gang violence is irrelevant.

Is Chicago a hotbed of innocent people being ambushed and mowed down in stores or festivals or concerts or churches or mosques? I can't believe you're talking about gun violence in Chicago and also saying that gang violence is irrelevant.

Gang violence is irrelevant to the subject of more gun control legislation.

When access to guns was immensely greater than it is today we had gangs, the guns would fire just as fast, they were just as easy to reload and were just as destructive but we had very, very few mass shootings. So that lends me to believe that we have a problem other than the availability and type of guns. We have people problems and there is where we need to start if we truly want to address mass shootings/murder.

VN Store

Back