'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

It already pretty much is.. history shows that a top 300 player from Chattanooga is almost a lock: Gerald Riggs, Jacques Smith, Jacques McLendon, only one to leave was Brendon Harris and that was only because Lyle.

Hardy said he will likely wrap the process up, “in probably the December to February area.”

That wasn’t even worth him noting, lol. I hope the coaches know where they stand.

It already pretty much is.. history shows that a top 300 player from Chattanooga is almost a lock: Gerald Riggs, Jacques Smith, Jacques McLendon, only one to leave was Brendon Harris and that was only because Lyle.

That is correct but not truly accurate for the area. Although officially living in the state of Ga, but right across the line from Chat was the kid that grew up a UT fan but ended up going to the osu I believe. Played DB and I know I should know his name but escapes me right now. That is one instance I remember where we lost a good one.

That is correct but not truly accurate for the area. Although officially living in the state of Ga, but right across the line from Chat was the kid that grew up a UT fan but ended up going to the osu I believe. Played DB and I know I should know his name but escapes me right now. That is one instance I remember where we lost a good one.

Vonn Bell

Reactions: yourstruly23
Von Bell was one where Dooley dropped the ball big time. I don't think he even visited the kid's high school.

VN Store

Back