Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, sigh.

I live in Denver. Make it to RR as often as possible, even if I do not know the band. IMHO, the greatest venue in the world to see a show--by far. This year I have seen Billie Eilish, Trampled by Turtles, Weird Al, Blues Traveller, Zedd's Dead, Papadosio, and The Polish Ambassador.

Was there for My Morning Jacket last year. Maybe I am getting old but I thought it sucked, could not wait for the seemingly one endless song to be over. But at least I was at Red Rocks...

Unrelated I know but Im bored & need yall's opinion - I interviewed for a new job 12 days ago and havent heard back from anyone and have sent out your typical Thank You email to both the hiring manager & HR rep. Time to move on?
Give up? No. Move on as in continue job searching? Yes and always. Every company is different, my current job took 3 months after the second interview. You should never stop looking for jobs. Best time to find a good job is when you’re at a good job.

Dang, you're so old I'm surprised you know how to use a computer.

Get off my frickin' lawn.
1485598579_rude-old-man.gif

I saw Bad Company, Nugent and Skynyrd together at Lakewood in Atl back in the early 90s. I was trippin on LSD and Nugent playing a 10 minute solo on Stranglehold whith all those lasers and strobes going nuts is something I will never forget..

Tame Impala and I this year. Will never forget moments like that.

Speaking of music, walking down the road to see some Arrested Development in the park tonight. They have this hit song about a great American state.

Reactions: bignewt
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Bob Seager
ZZ Top
Allman Brothers Band
Jimmy Hendricks
Charlie Daniels Band
Deep Purple
Boston
Rush
Marshall Tucker Band
Electric Light Orchestra
Eric (hold my root beer) Clapton

ACDC
Poison
White snake
Bosephus
U2
INXS
Muse
Foreigner
Coldplay
Kings of Leon
Ozzy

Reactions: barrylee
Love odd13 but that one is too sweet for me. They distro in Phoenix. It’s awesome. Weldwerks is better though
See that little sweetness right at the end was what made it for me! Really enjoyed it.

Didn’t find any Cerebral or Weldwerks. I will say after trying some Black Apple Project the sours just ain’t my thing. Crooked Stave had some nice IPAs though. Really liked everything I tried from Odd13 though

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I very much appreciate you asking. He is in life support and they have removed his sedation to test his brain function. We are hoping that removing him will help him respond better to the evaluation. Honestly, it does not look very good but there is still some time for him to rebound. We will gladly accept all the prayers and good thoughts we can get.

Is your cousin a hyper athlete type? It’s unusual to see someone so young have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back