Ole Miss student murdered

gordonr24

Vol in West TN
I haven’t seen a thread on it, but who else has been following the story of Ally Kostial, the Ole Miss student that was brutally murdered? Really sad story.

Just looked it up. That’s awful. I want to hear how they connected the guy with the murder

I haven’t seen a thread on it, but who else has been following the story of Ally Kostial, the Ole Miss student that was brutally murdered? Really sad story.
he hired Steve Farese so you can pretty much guarantee he is guilty

What’s the latest here? The guy got arrested here in Memphis.

Dumbass was using his credit cards and had his cellphone on pinging every tower he drove past.

What’s the latest here? The guy got arrested here in Memphis.

Dumbass was using his credit cards and had his cellphone on pinging every tower he drove past.

Story I’ve heard is that the two were exes. But he’s expected to face trial soon.

Wife is an ole Miss alumna... Apparently, the deceased was pregnant with the killer's child. He was either angry with her or felt threatened that she was going to tell his new girlfriend.

Messed up. Very sad.

Wife is an ole Miss alumna... Apparently, the deceased was pregnant with the killer's child. He was either angry with her or felt threatened that she was going to tell his new girlfriend.

Messed up. Very sad.

Granted, she could have just been visiting, but she walked out of a bar on the square late the night before. Of course, autopsy will confirm, but an educated guess says she wouldn’t have been drinking at a bar, leaving late, and taking a rideshare if she knew she was pregnant.

VN Store

Back