Amateur Hour Continues

How are for profit colleges any bigger frauds than nonprofit institutions that offer worthless degrees and encourage students to assume massive amounts of debt to get them?

Higher cost and lower educational value. Prey on marginalized populations specifically 1st generation students, military vets, and older folks-- saddle these folks with debt, and leave them with garbage, and completely unmarketable degrees
For-profit colleges exist to make money for shareholders. Period.

Here educate yourself:

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...ow-about-for-profit-colleges-and-student-debt

For-Profit Colleges' Teachable Moment: 'Terrible Outcomes Are Very Profitable'

Reactions: luthervol
Higher cost and lower educational value. Prey on marginalized populations specifically 1st generation students, military vets, and older folks-- saddle these folks with debt, and leave them with garbage, and completely unmarketable degrees
For-profit colleges exist to make money for shareholders. Period.

Here educate yourself:

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...ow-about-for-profit-colleges-and-student-debt

For-Profit Colleges' Teachable Moment: 'Terrible Outcomes Are Very Profitable'

Ok, again I ask what is the difference between for profit and non-profit schools? Everything you just described fits non-profit state institutions as well.

Ship of Theseus problem.

This question gets really fun when you apply it to living things.

It's said that almost all the human body is replaced by new cells every 7-10 years. Not to mention all the mental/psychological changes a person makes due to experience in a changing world.

So, if you could go back in time, how far would you travel and still see the (present) you? At what date would you find a completely different person?

Reactions: McDad

It's said that almost all the human body is replaced by new cells every 7-10 years. Not to mention all the mental/psychological changes a person makes due to experience in a changing world.

So, if you could go back in time, how far would you travel and still see the (present) you? At what date would you find a completely different person?
This would be a fun conversation.

There's a whole subfield in contemporary metaphysics (personal identity) devoted to this question.

Dailymail has released more photos and video. Definitely looks like he's moving in, not out. And he's already got a lil' sumthin' on the side. What a dirtbag.

Anthony Weiner is seen with mystery woman after moving in with Huma Abedin | Daily Mail Online

After a quick Google Search, it looks like Carlos Danger only served 15 months in the cooler. That doesn't seem long enough to me considering he sent nude photos of himself to teenage girls (including minors) on several occasions over a period of several years.

After a quick Google Search, it looks like Carlos Danger only served 15 months in the cooler. That doesn't seem long enough to me considering he sent nude photos of himself to teenage girls (including minors) on several occasions over a period of several years.
Lol I had forgotten about the Carlos Danger part

Ok, again I ask what is the difference between for profit and non-profit schools? Everything you just described fits non-profit state institutions as well.

Yeeees ...there are many problems with post secondary education....reform is needed starting with the bloated administrative staff...but if you cant see the difference between a UTK and argosy or trump U...then I cant help you...did you attend UTK?

Yeeees ...there are many problems with post secondary education....reform is needed starting with the bloated administrative staff...but if you cant see the difference between a UTK and argosy or trump U...then I cant help you...did you attend UTK?

For-Profit schools are a joke, but people should be smart enough to look at accreditation before picking a school. State and Private Universities see guaranteed student loans as a free for all. If universities are put on the hook for a 1/3rd of them, tuition would plunge very quick as useless majors would be cut.

So non-profit state schools exists solely to make a profit for the shareholders? Makes sense.

One of the biggest issues in post secondary education is the number of useless administrative staff....vs faculty--it's shameful...
I believe the primary issue is DeVos' devotion to fraudulent for profit education scam companies...if betsy had her way the educational system would probably resemble a giant pyramid scheme....But hey!, that's the model she knows!
Darn Skippy... She needs to go

No sexting with minors, no laptop seized. No laptop seized, no need to reopen Hillary email review days before the election. No reopening of the investigation, Hillary wins.

You left out the tiny part about Hillary being a worse candidate than Trump .

VN Store

Back