Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

They have claim to the Azov Sea. They have claim to and through the Kerch Strait, when identifications and intentions are announced. Ukraine doesn’t border the Kerch Strait anymore...Russia owns the back door now....and knocks are required.
Pretty sure you dont own a strait unless you own all the water it connects to. You cant defacto blockade someone. Just imagine it was the US doing this to Russia, how would you react? Like if we cut off the Bering straight at Diomede

Pretty sure you dont own a strait unless you own all the water it connects to. You cant defacto blockade someone. Just imagine it was the US doing this to Russia, how would you react? Like if we cut off the Bering straight at Diomede

Pretty sure United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea define the right of coastal states to ensure maritime security....Articles 19 and 21 specifically..

Not much navy left for England..so you can count on more US ships headed there now in addition to the carrier flotilla that's already nearby. Open season will soon be declared in these puny Iranian fastboats . They are morons seemingly intent on starting a real shooting war. If any of those UK ships crew are harmed or not immediately released the UK will likely begin airstrikes. Patience has to be nearly gone by now. Hopefully cooler heads prevail...

Iran is going to fool around and get punched in the nose. Hard.

I thought their response to us shooting down one of their drones was , no you didn’t all of ours came back to base , it must have been one of your own you shot down . I wonder if they will say the same thing when the Birts fill one of their little skiffs full of holes . Lol

War boner alert!
Nope. I don’t believe we will “go to war” with Iran now or in the future. I do believe we will blow the hell out of any Iranian asset approaching a shipping vessel under our protection and that’s justified. We already plinked a drone this week.

Kicking them in the giblets /= going to war

Also. I’m guessing the Brits are gonna have a say now too.

Nope. I don’t believe we will “go to war” with Iran now or in the future. I do believe we will blow the hell out of any Iranian asset approaching a shipping vessel under our protection and that’s justified. We already plinked a drone this week.

Kicking them in the giblets /= going to war

Also. I’m guessing the Brits are gonna have a say now too.

What it will come down to is that any Iranian military asset, naval or air, that crosses into international waters or airspace in the Straits of Hormuz is going to get smoked.

Time to start lining up the virgins. The market is about to explode. Literally.

VN Store

Back