2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did Oregon State let him out of his NLI?
He asked out because Pat Casey resigned and he was led to believe Nate Yeskie was going to get to the job. They ended up hiring a double A manager instead who he had no relationship with. TV recruited him early on Arkansas and had a good relationship already and Frank Anderson’s track record with left handers helped immensely.

He asked out because Pat Casey resigned and he was led to believe Nate Yeskie was going to get to the job. They ended up hiring a double A manager instead who he had no relationship with. TV recruited him early on Arkansas and had a good relationship already and Frank Anderson’s track record with left handers helped immensely.

Makes sense

Speaking of Anderson, Brett is still being Brett.

Soon folks here will be bitching and saying we suck because we lost in a super regional and didn’t make it to Omaha again......

ha, yep, could be, but if they've been following the BaseVols for a long time, they should have a big smile on their faces...I mean just with the way the staff is recruiting and after an appearance in a regional, the future is so bright I gotta wear shades...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

that is crazy, but with 48 innings per year I guess he doesn't have to worry about over-using the arm...sure do like his stats...

GO BIG ORANGE!
Well the summer circuit I’m sure he got his money worth. From what I’m hearing it would be a complete surprise if he isn’t in the weekend rotation. My early guess for that is Crochet, Sewell and Gilbert

Reactions: RollerVol
His numbers are close to another freshman. According to the article on Connell at the All-State event in Lexington a month ago, he finished this season with 68 innings, 115 K's and 12 walks. Had .000 era sophomore year. This should make a tough rotation to get into with the ones that are there and the freshmen coming. Plus both are two way guys. Connell blasted some bombs at that event. Might be a leftie filled rotation.

His numbers are close to another freshman. According to the article on Connell at the All-State event in Lexington a month ago, he finished this season with 68 innings, 115 K's and 12 walks. Had .000 era sophomore year. This should make a tough rotation to get into with the ones that are there and the freshmen coming. Plus both are two way guys. Connell blasted some bombs at that event. Might be a leftie filled rotation.
The future is incredibly bright

Reactions: RollerVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back