'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Good to be back..had to lay low for a bit but will help out where I can
giphy.gif

Yup. Heard he could pop this month even
Never been to McCallie to even watch a game, so I am trying to figure out the lay of the land there. But if all goes according to plan I will swing into Knoxville Catholic Thursday for practice and then McCallie and Marietta the next week. Jay has kept things relatively quiet. If Tyler Baron would to come off the board to Tennessee I think you could see Jay follow suit shortly after.

Never been to McCallie to even watch a game, so I am trying to figure out the lay of the land there. But if all goes according to plan I will swing into Knoxville Catholic Thursday for practice and then McCallie and Marietta the next week. Jay has kept things relatively quiet. If Tyler Baron would to come off the board to Tennessee I think you could see Jay follow suit shortly after.
Yeah not sure what baron is waiting for. Maybe coaches have it orchestrated

If you make it by catholic check out a sophomore who is 6'4" and around 350 lbs. He is supposed to be agile, but has not played much football. I heard he benched 460. Thanks in advance for any confirming information.

VN Store

Back