'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

TN moving up. We are Top 3 maybe Top 2.

If distance isn’t an issue, he will be a VOL. Staff talks to him almost daily.

Staff really wants this kid. Maybe #1 on overall recruit board. Should come out soon regarding OV.

Been out of loop last couple of weeks busy with work and vacation.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Dog-Is-Very-Excited-Reaction-Gif.gif

TN moving up. We are Top 3 maybe Top 2.

If distance isn’t an issue, he will be a VOL. Staff talks to him almost daily.

Staff really wants this kid. Maybe #1 on overall recruit board. Should come out soon regarding OV.

Been out of loop last couple of weeks busy with work and vacation.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Sewell has stated that distance wasn't an issue soon after he visited last month.

yeah, but i don't think that's even close to being a realistic consideration at this point if they're still in "trying to get him on campus" mode.

Evans visited back in January with his NPA Tx team. We'll get an OV.

He will be dropping a top 8 on his fathers bday, July 28.

His dad says he will play LB at the next level. Says Noah isn’t concerned being the only Polynesian, he would like it.
Yea I saw that Sentell video as well. He throwing the “only Poly player” pitch out there but sounded more like to me he could care less if he was or wasn’t. If I were still a gambling man, I’d bet 100 against UGA. Nothing in that video had a UGA feel about it imo. His mind was focused on the E11.

Yea I saw that Sentell video as well. He throwing the “only Poly player” pitch out there but sounded more like to me he could care less if he was or wasn’t. If I were still a gambling man, I’d bet 100 against UGA. Nothing in that video had a UGA feel about it imo. His mind was focused on the E11.
Yeah top 5 by the 5th game and decision by seasons end, do you know which game UT is trying to get him in for? He says he’s taking all 5 to see the games.

Reactions: AaronUT
Yeah top 5 by the 5th game and decision by seasons end, do you know which game UT is trying to get him in for? He says he’s taking all 5 to see the games.
No idea about which game he plans to visit for. I think at this point he is wide open with a few schools with no clear leader. Word, possibly rumor, I’ve heard is that Oregon wants him as a DE but he is adamant about playing LB so not sure that is accurate. I think the main Oregon attraction is his bro but he isn’t making a choice because of his brother he said. Don’t think this will be a recruitment with any leaks. I see this going the distance with only people “feeling” certain ways over legit info.

Reactions: secking
No idea about which game he plans to visit for. I think at this point he is wide open with a few schools with no clear leader. Word, possibly rumor, I’ve heard is that Oregon wants him as a DE but he is adamant about playing LB so not sure that is accurate. I think the main Oregon attraction is his bro but he isn’t making a choice because of his brother he said. Don’t think this will be a recruitment with any leaks. I see this going the distance with only people “feeling” certain ways over legit info.
Did you see the dad interview as well? I’ve thought Oregon mostly bc of the Poly (and brother) connection but his dads words was interesting. Basically telling him go be you, your brothers will always be your brothers. Seemed like he was more inclined to come east? Did you get that feel?

Agree on the info part and he was adamant he was staying at LB. Dad said he was going where he had the best feel.

Did you see the dad interview as well? I’ve thought Oregon mostly bc of the Poly (and brother) connection but his dads words was interesting. Basically telling him go be you, your brothers will always be your brothers. Seemed like he was more inclined to come east? Did you get that feel?

Agree on the info part and he was adamant he was staying at LB. Dad said he was going where he had the best feel.
I didn’t see the dads interview. Got a link?

Reactions: secking
Last edited:

I really like Pruitt in that case. Really loved the way Henry T described how Pruitt laid everything out to him.

VN Store

Back