Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Florida.

Happens every year - they have a bad offseason and we think we are going to finally get them!!!

Remember the credit card scandal - that was our year. They lost everyone.

Nope.

Not going to happen this year either... they are losing recruits, transfers, injuries... doesn't matter.

Until we clear the mental hurdle, UF will own us.
1562876504705.gif

I hate Florida.

Happens every year - they have a bad offseason and we think we are going to finally get them!!!

Nope.

Not going to happen this year either... they are losing recruits, transfers, injuries... doesn't matter.

They have the same problem that Kentucky had with us......

I hate Florida.

Nope.

They could start Miley Cyrus at QB and I’d pick them to cover against us with zero hesitation. I wouldn’t even look at the line.

It's the RS Frosh though not their premier LB. Still, they're having a crazy offseason. I never thought they were going to be as good as advertised but with how their offseason has gone I'm far more skeptical. I think they've got problems culturally and those can bleed over into everything no matter how talented you are.
Are we sure they haven't hired Butch on the sly?

So dialysis is the key to eternal life? :cool:

apBBtfX.gif

Reactions: Chuckie
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back