Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you Titans fans

View attachment 212227
images

if i had to pick one it'd be Emerson. he was approaching 5* status until he got hurt. he's had basically 18 months to healup now and has been thru two years of this program. the only drawback is he hasn't played a lot of football the last two years so, im sure there's a hump to get over there.

but he's a name i'd keep an eye on. he has the potential to be a difference maker.

but past that, and Gooden, and Solomon if eligible, probalby not.

but like Sleegro said, we have bodies and should have a "decent" 2 deep on the DL.

the other good news is that htey don't have to be super stars and be stat sheet stuffers w/TFL's, sacks etc.....in this defense, the LB's are going to be expected to make a lot of plays. so if the DL can occupy blockers and allow the LB's to do what they need to, we might not notice huge defidiencies up front.

all that said........yeah, the DL is a question mark. definitley.
Emmerson and Kingston Harris look like they could be solid. And savion and Simmons look like they have really high ceilings. And Middleton is a huge question mark but filled with potential.

I hate Florida.

Happens every year - they have a bad offseason and we think we are going to finally get them!!!

Remember the credit card scandal - that was our year. They lost everyone.

Nope.

Not going to happen this year either... they are losing recruits, transfers, injuries... doesn't matter.

Until we clear the mental hurdle, UF will own us.

I hate Florida.

Happens every year - they have a bad offseason and we think we are going to finally get them!!!

Nope.

Not going to happen this year either... they are losing recruits, transfers, injuries... doesn't matter.

1562875732080.jpeg

I hate Florida.

Nope.

Sad but true

Emmerson and Kingston Harris look like they could be solid. And savion and Simmons look like they have really high ceilings. And Middleton is a huge question mark but filled with potential.
yes, they do, and they certainly don't lack for confidence either. don't forget about Mincey, i think there's some quite confidence or optimism about him too.

I hate Florida.

Nope.

ugh. i know. i hate even bringing any of that up.

aside from the off field antics that seem to happen at FL every year, just on football stuff, the biggest thing that worries me about that game this year is that they should have a fairly big advantage with their front 7 vs our O line...... and that could/should be enough to lean towards FL, regardless of the off field percepiton........

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Gonna end up with a few guys just like this. No thread and everyone is gonna be looking around at each other like wha??
That's why all the bellyaching about public momentum is pointless. There seems to be a lot of momentum behind the scenes. Which is way better for us in light of negative recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back