Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I put in the Leonard thread, think UT finishes 7-12 in recruiting and basing that off momentum from this season. Think UT will gain a bunch of momentum in September, think going undefeated is a must, first 3 are easily winnable, really need to beat UF and not stub your toe at the end of the year against Mizzou or Vandy. UT recruiting should be on the upswing after the season and recruiting momentum can swing a couple guys you didn’t think was possible. Think UT finishes strong in recruiting this year.
Florida gonna stomp us

Florida gonna stomp us
Not sold on UF, here is why. They lost 4 of 5 OL, but not only that, they haven’t let the backups gets much PT so they will be very green going against UT. They did win 10 last year, but look at HOW they won 10. They had 4 games where the ball bounced into their lap, doesn’t happen every year. I’m not taking anything away from them bc you still have to take advantage, but they got some breaks last year. Even the UT game, yes they won, but how much did UT help them out with mistakes, penalties, and turnovers? Kudos to UF for taking advantage.

I like the UF secondary, not totally sold on the front 7 and their offense starts with the OL which will have growing pains. Some who think Franks won’t be the starting QB at the end of the year for them, we will see..

Looking at a 17-21 point loss. Book it
Giving uf high props for a team that hasn't done much lately either. I don't see it being like that and I am certainly not booking it. So stupid folks making predictions on outcomes like they are so smart. Go to Vegas and book it if your really confident otherwise it means nothing. GO BIG ORANGE!

Pruitt's job is still safe with a loss to Florida this year. Especially if it's close. Another coaching change would kill us

Don’t think you will have to worry about. I haven’t made my final picks for the year yet but right now, I’m saying UT beats UF.

The more I look, the more I like that matchup for UT. I’m not quite as bullish on it as I was AU vs UT, but I’m getting close......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back