Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went cheap af on my car two years ago. Regret it now but I’ve never been big into cars. Wife complains about it the most

You don't have to go expensive, just make sure you have the critical elements you need. For you that probably does include the cooled seats, and definitely good AC, maybe a light color (not sure if that's been proven scientifically), and heat reflective window tint helps a lot, although you can do that after-market.

I've done desert time too. :cool:

Reactions: JCLawyerVol
I have some friends that bought a cabin that they need 4wd to get to, so they bought an FJ with a 100k+ on it for just that purpose. Real happy with it and don't care if they scrape a tree or whatever in tight quarters from time to time.

You don't have to go expensive, just make sure you have the critical elements you need. For you that probably does include the cooled seats, and definitely good AC, maybe a light color (not sure if that's been proven scientifically), and heat reflective window tint helps a lot, although you can do that after-market.

Looking at around 40-45k for what we want.

It has. Something like 10-15 degrees cooler

I have some friends that bought a cabin that they need 4wd to get to, so they bought an FJ with a 100k+ on it for just that purpose. Real happy with it and don't care if they scrape a tree or rock or whatever in tight quarters from time to time.
I would love an FJ but they are freaking expensive for what I want one for

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back