Why is Antifa tolerated? Because they're left wing?

So we have sympathy for journalists now? Putin puts them in jail or has them executed when they are critical of his regime... Trump just applauded him for his handling of "fake news".
I have sympathy for anyone being physically attacked by a mob . I have no idea who the guy is, but I assume that he must not be a liberal, or he wouldn't be attacked.

I know that... and if you don't think that Trump has encouraged violence against journalists at his rallies you are kidding yourself.
Trump told people in the crowd to physically assault journalists? When was this? You are part of the problem if you go along with this kind of behavior. People like you are the reason that the Nazis were able to do what they did.

No... I won't. What I said was true. Trump (while sitting next to Putin) applauded his handling of fake news....

So in your tiny brain, you believe antifa is taking donald trumps words to heart and using it as inspiration to attack reporters? Mmmmk đź‘Ť
New level of stupid in your very next post. Told ya so.

I know that... and if you don't think that Trump has encouraged violence against journalists at his rallies you are kidding yourself.
Remember the republican guy who body slammed the reporter? I was against him also, I'm not biased. You're only defending this because these chicken crap pansies are heroes to the left. If you have to hide your face and attack someone in packs, then you're a little pansie. Hillary lost, so you guys feel better if antifa beats someone up. You live vicariously through their violence because you guys don't have it in you to look a man in the eyes and tell him you have a problem.

"Knock the crap out of 'em will ya!" I will find the video and post it later... it ran during the 2016 campaign.
Knock the crap out of a journalist doing his job? Let's see it. That comment referenced a protester that threw a tomato at him. He said "if you see somebody with a tomato...…."

Knock the crap out of a journalist doing his job? Let's see it.
He definitely said that at a rally in 2016 ... I think it was directed at the pool of journalists in the back but it could have been directed toward a heckler in the crowd... either way, very irresponsible and immature. I will look it up later and check for sure... I think it was toward the journalists but if it was a heckler, I will correct that and admit I was wrong.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back