'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

My wife was telling me to start the kids dinner... And I literally responded "hold on I'm reading this critically important news on the internet"

She said "Tennessee?"

I smiled and started dinner lol
I be in the middle of doing things and I stop to refresh a page. Then i get to reading, and forget to finish what i was originally doing lol...

My wife was telling me to start the kids dinner... And I literally responded "hold on I'm reading this critically important news on the internet"

She said "Tennessee?"

I smiled and started dinner lol

I was possibly threatened with death for being on this too much a while back.... I mean hypothetically that is....

I read it as "Be ready for the midget commit drop" and i legit went "hmm.." and kept scrolling. Wasnt even phased at first but then i saw someone quote it and read it again as midnight. Made more sense.
Ain’t no butch commits anymore

Just got home from Gatlinburg (still sucks) glad to see all the recruiting fun as I hide from in laws.
Hey don’t be downing Gatlinburg.... but yes I know what you mean. If you don’t like hiking and backwoods themed everything then G burg isn’t for you..... but Coach Pruitt loves it.

VN Store

Back