The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on here would have done the same thing Barnes did if they thought they could get more money out of their current employer.

I’m sure most people would probably have took the UCLA job if it meant having better resources to win.

Have to look good on that resume.

Because he made Tennessee look bad, he made UCLA look bad, and he made himself look bad. Whether it’s true or not, coming out and saying “Yeah I’d be at UCLA if they weren’t cheap” is a bad look for everyone and was totally unnecessary. What should have been a win for the UTAD and Fulmer turned into a **** show

He didn't make anyone "look bad" unless you're going to freak out about it.

And you're calling that a "s*** show" yet earlier in the thread you talked about comparing UT basketball to actual disasters. Well the Barnes-UCLA thing wasn't even in the same league of "s*** show" as the Greg Shiano thing. It was a blip compared to it. In fact the only people I saw whine about it were the usual suspects on Twitter and on here. Other than that, not a damn thing anywhere else. Because it was pretty much a non-story unless you're super sensitive.

Last edited:

He made UCLA look cheap.

He made Tennesseee look a fallback option.

He made himself looking like a dumbass letting contract negotiations out in the open.

Either way, it’s over and done with. He did a bad job that day. We can agree to disagree.

He made UCLA look cheap.

He made Tennesseee look a fallback option.

He made himself looking like a dumbass letting contract negotiations out in the open.

Either way, it’s over and done with. He did a bad job that day. We can agree to disagree.

You called it a "s*** show". That's the defintion of over-dramatic. Greg Shiano was a "s*** show". This wasn't even remotely close to that.

And I'm sorry, did UCLA need any help looking bad? They did a pretty good job on their own.

Reactions: VolGee4 and butchna
You called it a "s*** show". That's the defintion of over-dramatic. Greg Shiano was a "s*** show". This wasn't even remotely close to that.

And I'm sorry, did UCLA need any help looking bad? They did a pretty good job on their own.

Fine. It was a bad look.

You didn’t but that’s okay. Reading is hard, don’t worry. Not surprising from a Bears fan 😉
Wasn’t much into Twitter when we had some of our productive conversations. Reading some of those Lions fans ravings gave me a point of context. I don’t hold you fully accountable. 😎

Wasn’t much into Twitter when we had some of our productive conversations. Reading some of those Lions fans ravings gave me a point of context. I don’t hold you fully accountable. 😎

If Mitchell Trubisky was my QB I’d have gone mad too. It’s not your fault, I promise.

You said he hasn’t recruited well enough to maintain success...how is that statement accurate unless you are declaring this season a failure?

I’ve made no prediction on record. I’ve simply stated what is obvious. Barnes has not recruited to an appropriate level. Particularly to his needs and losses.

I’ve made no prediction on record. I’ve simply stated what is obvious. Barnes has not recruited to an appropriate level. Particularly to his needs and losses.
You said he hasn’t recruited well enough to maintain a level of success...we’ve had success the last 2 years and this year has yet to start, so not sure how you can declare that he isn’t maintaining a level of success?

You said he hasn’t recruited well enough to maintain a level of success...we’ve had success the last 2 years and this year has yet to start, so not sure how you can declare that he isn’t maintaining a level of success?
One. I can say whatever the hell i want hall monitor. Based on who he’s recruited and missed on.

And you're calling that a "s*** show" yet earlier in the thread you talked about comparing UT basketball to actual disasters. Well the Barnes-UCLA thing wasn't even in the same league of "s*** show" as the Greg Shiano thing. It was a blip compared to it. In fact the only people I saw whine about it were the usual suspects on Twitter and on here. Other than that, not a damn thing anywhere else. Because it was pretty much a non-story unless you're super sensitive.
That’s actually a great point.

One. I can say whatever the hell i want hall monitor. Based on who he’s recruited and missed on.

Barnes has had two winning seasons in a row with his “recruiting”.

You’re acting like Barnes doesn’t try to recruit at a descent level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back