The Last Person to post wins XVIII

Overall pretty good. Thanks for asking. The latest report was really good. I'm going back on chemo, but not radiation. Next scan is at the end of August.

Well, I wish it was better, but I guess stuff like this takes time.

A few weeks or so ago I requested prayer for you at church by name, which I have many times, but there was a member in attendance that hasn't been in a while and after the service he approached "Larry" a long time member, and offered his sympathy and prayers. I know, cool story Bro, but it was kinda of funny at the time.

it's hot!
I just posted this in the FF talking to Boca.

I'm burning up over here Boca. It's hotter than a Mexican orgy in a jalapeno field. Are you in Boca now or TENNESSEE? It's pushing 96 here with 100% humidity and feels like 486.5. Lol, Gulf looks like a pond and it's nearing 90 (89.4 as of right now)itself, these are August numbers.

Reactions: joevol33
which one is Rusty ?
1024px-Lunch_atop_a_Skyscraper.jpg

I just posted this in the FF talking to Boca.

I'm burning up over here Boca. It's hotter than a Mexican orgy in a jalapeno field. Are you in Boca now or TENNESSEE? It's pushing 96 here with 100% humidity and feels like 486.5. Lol, Gulf looks like a pond and it's nearing 90 (89.4 as of right now)itself, these are August numbers.
it's 90 in the Georgia hills!

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
Oh yea, no way.. My sphincter is tight just looking at the picture. Seriously, there have been movies I've had to turn my head on in the last several years. It used to not bother me at all, but now it's just something I can't handle and I can't help it.

VN Store

Back