So Mizzou is going 10-2 apparently

Absolute delusion, however as a Vol fan that kind of knows our place in the current college football landscape, their score prediction for the game against us made me chuckle a bit.

Mizzou football 2019 schedule breakdown -
Yeah, no way they will beat us that bad...oh wait...they have blasted us easily in the past and will likely do it again this year unfortunately.

They also lost Emanuel Hall, their best WR by far. Mizzou struggled mid-season with him out and it cost them against KY and SCAR. Unfortunately, he was healthy and torched us early and often last season.

Crockett left but they still have Rountree.

Beckner their best DL is gone too.

Plus, Dooley has another year to screw up a well oiled offensive machine!

Dooley is good with offensive schemes and designing plays to get the ball to playmakers in open spaces. The responsibilities of a head coach are completely different from an offensive coordinator. We saw the same thing happen with Lane Kiffin.

They lost me when they thought they would beat Florida.
Well, they whooped that gata arse last year, and the year before. Seriously though Arkansas and Ole Miss is the easiest draw possible out of the west.

10-2 is definitely a best case scenario for Mizzou, but on the flip side they could easily go 6-6. I see 8-4 as probably the most likely outcome. They should handle their weak west slate, sustain a near certain loss to UGA on the road, and get wins over the 3 cupcakes. However, I'd guess they drop at least 3 of the other 6 vs (WV, UF, UT, USCe, UK, and Vandy).

Absolute delusion, however as a Vol fan that kind of knows our place in the current college football landscape, their score prediction for the game against us made me chuckle a bit.

Mizzou football 2019 schedule breakdown -
3rd time’s a charm. They’ve beaten the brakes off of us 2 years running in embarrassing, dominant fashion. I don’t know that they’ll do it again, but it’s more likely that something that’s happened before will happen again. Hopefully Tennessee shows some character for once and bows up on those boys and their smack-talking head coach....it’s definitely time.

Drew Lock and a lot of last year's team are gone they'll be lucky to be 500 this year
They would’ve beaten us by 3 touchdowns each of the last two years without Lock because they physically dominated and out-athleted us all over the field. Given our OL and DL disparity, I doubt we’re quite ready to beat them yet and help them to that .500 record.

Reactions: 08Vol
I think 7 and 5 isn't out of the realm of possibility. Big difference in 7 and 5 and 10 and 2.
Just trololol'n

I think 7 wins is doable. It's always hard to say this time of year but I think our team will be significantly better and our schedule is a tad bit easier.

My optimism for the year will be shattered if we lose to BYU, though.

Mizz is always tricky, they will have an explosive offense, but I think with the upgrades we have made on the defensive side of the ball they won't score that many points on us. That said, their defense is historically not great, we should be able to move the ball on them with the run game.

Why will they have an explosive offense? There is a reason players transfer and it’s usually not because they are supremely talented

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Why will they have an explosive offense? There is a reason players transfer and it’s usually not because they are supremely talented

Mizzou's offense will see a dropoff in the passing game. Lock was a stud passer. So Bring a safety up to spy on what's his name, and pick a couple off.

Relax, its an unknown Missouri reporter showing his fandom since they landed former Clemson starting QB Kelly Bryant.

Mizzou is currently and has been better than us the last 2 seasons AND gets to play Arkansas every year instead of Alabama, yet I wouldn't trade spots with their program. They will forever be mediocre at best. Even in their best years, they can't seem to recruit well enough to keep up in the SEC and they had an average attendance of 51,000 last year, falling for the 4th straight year in a row. They are stuck in football purgatory, and should be happy to beat out UK, USCjr, and Vandy for SEC bottom feeder champion.

We all know how crazy Misery is, but as long as she doesn't bring an axe or a sledgehammer, I'm not worried about her:

Misery.gif

Reactions: dduncan4163
We all know how crazy Misery is, but as long as she doesn't bring an axe or a sledgehammer, I'm not worried about her:

View attachment 209447
7QZe.gif

Well, they whooped that gata arse last year, and the year before. Seriously though Arkansas and Ole Miss is the easiest draw possible out of the west.

10-2 is definitely a best case scenario for Mizzou, but on the flip side they could easily go 6-6. I see 8-4 as probably the most likely outcome. They should handle their weak west slate, sustain a near certain loss to UGA on the road, and get wins over the 3 cupcakes. However, I'd guess they drop at least 3 of the other 6 vs (WV, UF, UT, USCe, UK, and Vandy).
Lost their amazing QB. The QB they have now couldn’t even shine at Clemson, the national champion team.

With that schedule 10-2 is pretty realistic. Georgia and Florida are the only games they have that are for sure losses IMO. I think they wind up 8-4 as they'll lose one of those OOC games they shouldn't and drop another division game (here's hoping it's us).

VN Store

Back